Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He threw a pick because he was hurried when everyone on the field thought they could take their time because he went out of bounds. Tyler can dyke had 500 yards you cannot blame him for this
I’m not blaming him but he’s on the team so the entire team and staff could take this loss.

Advertisement
I am afraid TVD only threw for so many yards because UNC is that bad. Be back to throwing 150 yards next week
Nah. Yah, they're not great, but his passes were on point. NFL throws. WRs and TEs stepped up. Offensive line terrible in run game and goaline.

Defense is a mess.

This is respectable? No man. Mario is NOT a good coach. Freaking Utah should have taught some of you a lesson, but no. Mario is a Cane, so he's good. Right? What made Miami great was innovation, NOT being a **** Miami guy. Wake the F up.
We're trash. We've been trash for a long time. That's why no one is coming here until its evident this school is committed to the program. We need a guy like Mario who can make the program respectable first and then we can see where we go from there.

Advertisement
******* AustinCane trying to tell me to go root for another team when he’s been the most negative prick here.

Advertisement
[
Nah. Yah, they're not great, but his passes were on point. NFL throws. WRs and TEs stepped up. Offensive line terrible in run game and goaline.

Defense is a mess.

He made a lot of dumb plays that we got lucky on some. Those two sacks he took on key downs were brutal. He has to improve his decision making … those plays add up…

Advertisement
I think that would be pretty cool.
Eric the Midget Has a Little Valet Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back