Canes vs UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve seen this team before

It was when Golden was here. I’ve always kinda thought Mario was a better recruiting Al Golden.

They show juuuuuust enough to keep me coming back

FML

Advertisement
Dude was money all game. Not putting any of this on him.
If anything this game proves that Gattis has been the Fvk Tard all season. All fvking season.

Gattis has been holding us back. At worst we should be 4-1.

Although the refs no holding and bad callas help, fine. We lost today.

TAM and Middle Tenn and the bad offense has been all Gattis because this offense today was not what we have been seeing the previous 4 games.

I wonder how that one guy in here is feeling after telling me I should hate Norte lame more than UNC because of some old ancient history😂😂😂

Final grades based on my opinion

QB- A all day until the end so B+
Offensive line-B-
RB-C- (Knight F and should be cut)
WR- B
TE-B

Defense overall C

DL-C
LB-C
Secondary-C

Kicker- C
PunterC

All coaches C-

I actually see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Terrible loss, but the defense played much better in the second half and coaches actually schemed to his strength so TVD was TVD again.

Need to continue hammering home performance in the red zone.
We can polish a **** for years, it's still a ****. These players suck.

Advertisement
this Game was lost on wasted bull$hit drives trying to establish the run when it was abundantly clear to everyone but Gattis that it wasn’t working.

I am afraid TVD only threw for so many yards because UNC is that bad. Be back to throwing 150 yards next week
The difference today was that we actually let him throw the ball. If Mario lets him air it out, I think it continues. Mario is **** bent on a run first offense and TVD can't seem to get in a groove.

Advertisement
This football program has been neglected for the last 20 years. You weren't hiring a "real coach." You need a guy like Mario to make this program respectable first.
This is respectable? No man. Mario is NOT a good coach. Freaking Utah should have taught some of you a lesson, but no. Mario is a Cane, so he's good. Right? What made Miami great was innovation, NOT being a **** Miami guy. Wake the F up.

I need a no fault divorce from
My Miami fandom

Advertisement
I actually see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Terrible loss, but the defense played much better in the second half and coaches actually schemed to his strength so TVD was TVD again.

Need to continue hammering home performance in the red zone.
No one else is going to see it but the majority of the posters here are literal retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back