CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother, tvd can't hit a ******* check down. Teams learned how to confuse tvd, which am did not do. You could even seem glimpses of it vs temple.

Then the coaches get super conservative to keep it close and limit turnovers. Somehow Tvd still turns it over 3 times a game with 10 second pockets.

It's a perpetuating circle.

Blame Mario for not recruiting a qb. Blame him for not pulling tvd. Blame his **** gameday coaching. Blame his timeout mismanagement. Blame it all.

But TVD is a ******* bum and the majority of the problem. He can't read a ******* defense. I'm sitting here watching him with 10 second pockets throwing checkdowns as I type
Not buying it for a minute. You STILL deliberately ignored the difference between the first few games and now. TVD played fine with the earlier style offense. He started sucking when the offensive design and plays changed drastically. I'm convinced that if we had Patrick Mahomes on this team, Mario would eventually force him into a snail's paced offense with bunched formations and absolutely no spacing or creativity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not even sure if I'll bother turning on the game next week. It's going to be a bloodbath. They're going to hang 60+ on us because Tyler will spot them at least 3 scores from int's

No amount of talent can overcome the Neanderthal. We’re ****ed! Only a scandal can save us.
I don't understand the comments. We need a different QB not a new coach. The defense is good. Offensive line and skill positions are good.

QB is the issue. It's killing the offense and I sense the lockeroom as well. We need to develop our young QBs and give them game reps. Time to move on from TVD.

Advertisement
Treats his players just like coaches. Won't bench players, won't fire coaches just hopes they leave and goes somewhere else. 80 million for this. What a *****!

Covington had a **** of a heart, sat behind Clement and then finally when given his shot helped turned around the Program. Covington was the QB of record for the huge upset of UCLA. I’d love to have Covington QBing this team.
And he played in the NFL a few years as well...

It’s awfully tough to win -

I don’t have any confidence with this kind of performance-

Unless we recruit our brains out and we just out talent people-

We have to get a great QB -We haven’t had one in 20+ years-

That's what I was thinking at the end of this trainwreck of a game. When was the last time we had a QB where you knew he was going to at least throw darts and lead an offense and had some clutch factor?

For me it's this guy

6035561.jpg

I said halftime last week , I was up for giving him a half but we should’ve sat him. He’s cooked.
I dont blame Mario for TVD have an all time QB mental breakdown from 1st rounder to Kirby Freeman but he has F'ed up managing this. Coddling TVD along trying to grind out wins with FG's is asking to lose. Should have split 1st team reps last week with Emory to show pressure is on and given TVD 1 half (As you said which is reasonable) to see if he could get out of his funk and regain his confidence. But playing him in 2nd half with the mindset of running and FG's is a joke. REALLY wanted to believe in Mario but hard to as this point. ******* awful

Advertisement
Not buying it for a minute. You STILL deliberately ignored the difference between the first few games and now. TVD played fine with the earlier style offense. He started sucking when the offensive design and plays changed drastically. I'm convinced that if we had Patrick Mahomes on this team, Mario would eventually force him into a snail's paced offense with bunched formations and absolutely no spacing or creativity.
U delusional af . The playcall is fine and we have opportunities to score but the 9 has apparently **** he ******* bed and doesn't know a cover 2 from a punt return. Gtfoh

Advertisement
I was gonna say it reminds me of Rick Ankiel or maybe even Chuck Knoblauch

I don’t want to get into the mental side of things too much because it would just be too many judgements on my end without knowing details

He’s a kid that can sling it all over the field and now he’s unsure of everything he’s doing

How does a guy suddenly not be able to throw the ball from second base to first base when he’s done it his whole life?

I dunno. But it’s honestly angered me that not only did we put him back out there tonight but now we are forced to play him against FSU

I always put the blame on the coaches in these situations
I watched Rick Ankiel take batting practice in Washington one game, my father in law used to scout for the Orioles back in the late 70s, coached Sam Perlozzo, knew Leo Mazzone and Jim Riggleman from his college days, anyways back to Ankiel, that dude could crush a baseball, I was impressed, course that was just batting practice but was impressive to see. Not sure why I would tell you that but there it is, lol.

Go watch the pick vs temple. Was the first glimpse.

Mario sucks as a coach, Dawson's offense is super simple. Sure.

But motion, creativity won't prevent tvd from being a bum. He has something wrong mentally and is broken. He's streaky. This dates back to lashlee buddy. I've watched him turn the ball over multiple times a game for 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back