CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD. Serious question. I’ve never seen anything like this. Reminds me of Mark Wohlers. Unreal
I was gonna say it reminds me of Rick Ankiel or maybe even Chuck Knoblauch

I don’t want to get into the mental side of things too much because it would just be too many judgements on my end without knowing details

He’s a kid that can sling it all over the field and now he’s unsure of everything he’s doing

How does a guy suddenly not be able to throw the ball from second base to first base when he’s done it his whole life?

I dunno. But it’s honestly angered me that not only did we put him back out there tonight but now we are forced to play him against FSU

I always put the blame on the coaches in these situations

1699154696084.gif

Advertisement
This is irresponsible. Tyler sucked that game too and that’s why it came down to us needing to take a knee in a one score game. Or did we forget Tyler’s interceptions that game too?

I agree.

I was at the game calling for Emory Williams to get a couple series jut before halftime. I thought they should have spelled TVD a bit.

Advertisement
Tvd will either have injury this week or will get hurt in 1st of FSU game. No way he wants any part of losing to FSU again. Dont know why he just don't say he is injured for rest of year just wants to hurt Miami I guess

Advertisement
No doubt, Mario will still wheel the Turnover Machine out on the field next week vs FSU. Guy would rather lose than admit his mistake to stick by this kid despite his demoralizing play.

Tvd has a million issues

Dawson might be a problem

But this is Mario's offense.
Looks exactly like last year.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he started interfering with the offense as the year progressed.

There's zero doubt in my mind about that.

Dawson, he'll take off before his name is mud.

Offensive recruits, be smart, this isn't the place to shine. Sorry to say it, but it's just the truth and I watch these games because of the players, not the coaches.

Mario, he isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back