CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m tired of being bullied on this site bro so I rather not. All I’m saying is there’s some scapegoating lol
Fair enough. I hope Mario wakes up and does what is necessary — bench TVD and let Dawson call the game his way. I won’t hold my breath, though.

Advertisement
Fair enough. I hope Mario wakes up and does what is necessary — bench TVD and let Dawson call the game his way. I won’t hold my breath, though.
He won’t. And I don’t advise Emory even though I want Emory now. Fsu will set us back a year or two if we break his confidence as well

Actually, I'm not a fan of TVD and acknowledge he is a problem. But if you are too ******* dumb to realize that Mario is by far a bigger problem, well I don't have a cure for stupid. Seems like not only your head, but your entire body is swimming in Mario's anal fluid.
You obviously ain’t a Canes fan either you guppy. To say that Emory starting wouldn’t change a thing makes you a focking idiot. TVD turning the ball over is what’s costing the Canes games not the Coaches. Like if Mario is out there playing for TVD. You focking dumb dumb. 🫵🏾 Yes you!!

Attachments

• IMG_2478.png
    IMG_2478.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
He won’t. And I don’t advise Emory even though I want Emory now. Fsu will set us back a year or two if we break his confidence as well

The problem is that we will most likely have a repeat of last year. A gimpy TVD rolling into tally is bad news. He’ll get pressured and possibly hurt and then Emory will have to come in. That’s an even worse scenario than Emory starting the game. Jmo

Maybe 🤔 (big maybe) now that all the boosters and UM front office can see what TVD is not, now Mario with a clean conscience that he gave TvDud every opportunity to succeed can bench his JAG a ss. Let’s go Canes!!! A good competitive showing at trailerhassee and an upset win at home vs Louisville is still attainable and will speak volume about UM’s future and Coaching Staff. It’s been 2 decades that the Canes faithful have been going through it but we are still standing and I’m not ok with some of the boneheaded decisions we see on the field. But losing the 3 games the Canes have lost are definitely not on Mario.

Advertisement
I was being sarcastic, bruh. But we should all be at the ledge.
I think we all should have the pitchforks out. With a day to absorb everything, TVD is a distraction to the real issues. Mario is handcuffing Dawson. It is very clear to me. The offense is completely different from what we saw earlier in the year. We run a lot of max protection passing plays. Why? I have no idea. We have the best offensive line we've had in over a decade. All I can think of is Mario is implementing his vision to have a 1980's slow plodding run first offense with safe passing plays.

What we're seeing from Dawson is nothing he has done in his entire career. This appears to be all Mario. Do, it angers me even I watch his pressers talking about not executing when the real questions to be asked is why have you change the offensive scheme?

I wonder how the offense is going to affect recruiting? I wouldn't be surprised to see the TE from Vegas flip and also Chance Robinson who has been flirting with Ohio State.

I feel like Mario is lying to recruits. He was out there recruiting like crazy after the A&M game selling all the skill position recruits on the offensethey saw, but has changed the offense to look like whst he really wants. Having elite WRs and TEs are a waste in the offense we've seen for the last 3-4 games.

Last edited:
I think we all should have the pitchforks out. With a day to absorb everything, TVD is a distraction to the real issues. Mario is handcuffing Dawson. It is very clear to me. The offense is completely different from what we saw earlier in the year. We run a lot of max protection passing plays. Why? I have no idea. We have the best offensive line we've had in over a decade. All I can think of is Mario is implementing his vision to have a 1980's slow plodding run first offense with safe passing plays.

What we're seeing from Dawson is nothing he has done in his entire career. This appears to be all Mario. Do, it angers me even I watch his pressers talking about not executing when the real questions to be asked is why have you change the offensive scheme?

I wonder how the offense is going to affect recruiting? I wouldn't be surprised to see the TE from Vegas flip and also Chance Robinson who has been flirting with Ohio State.

I feel like Mario is lying to recruits. He was out there recruiting like crazy after the A&M game selling all the skill position recruits on the offensethey saw, but has changed the offense to look like whst he really wants. Having elite WRs and TEs are a waste in the offense we've seen for the last 3-4 games.
Here we go😂🤣😂🤣 blame Mario for TVD’s shortcomings. TVD has all day to throw and can’t find the open receivers and you say it’s Mario’s fault??😂🤣😂. GOD bless 🇺🇸Merica!!!

Here we go😂🤣😂🤣 blame Mario for TVD’s shortcomings. TVD has all day to throw and can’t find the open receivers and you say it’s Mario’s fault??😂🤣😂. GOD bless 🇺🇸Merica!!!
You completely missed my point. TVD is who he is and it's time to move on from him. Stop making up **** I didn't say. Nowhere did I say Mario was the blame for TVD. I said TVD is distraction from other issues with the offense.

If you look back, the offense changed after the bye week before the GT game. .I believe this was Mario's doing. It doesn't excuse TVD for his poor play. What is does do is handcuff Dawson.

One of the biggest concerns a lot fans including myself is the lack of TEs in the passing game. If you remember, with the coaching changes last year, Mario moved Steven Field from TE coach to Director of Recruiting. Mario brought in Cody Woodiel from his Oregon staff who had ZERO experience as a TE coach. He was a GA in 2017 for Mario at Oregon. He spent 3 years as a JuCo OL coach before joining Mario here in Miami as an analyst in 2022. He was promoted from Analyst to TE coach in 2023.

It's no wonder we don't feature the TE in the passing game. We have a guy with zero experience as their TE coach who is teaching them how to be an OL. This is what Mario wants. This is his idea of what the offense should be.

I detail this because it's one important point in analyzing what the **** is going on with the offense. It seems that Mario has put his hands on the offense. Dawson has never run an offense like what we've seen since GT in his entire career. This has nothing to do with TVD's poor play, which is why I said TVD is the distraction. Mario is taking the offense to a place none of us fans want it to go.

To top it off, there are rumors that Dawson is going to leave because Mario has taken the offense away from what his identity is and his independence to coach freely. No one can blame him for leaving if that's what he chooses. He has to stay true to himself. Mario brought him in to run the offense. Mario is a micromanager. He needs to have control. I think Dawson's expectation was that he would have control over his work product the same way that Guidry has with the defense, but that appears not to be the case.

What Mario is doing is killing the skill positions. What the **** are we recruiting top TEs for? I wouldn't come here just to block. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose Robinson and Lofton from the 2024 class. It would not surprise me if multiple skill position players at WR and TE transfer out. I'm sure Skinner is gone. Such a waste of talent. A mismatch that sits on the bench because he's not a blocker. I know he was/is in the doghouse, but he has skills not being used. We only play 3 WRs. Anyone else gets fewer than 5 snaps a game. We don't even get our most explosive player touches. Nope. We run slow, methodical power football. He wants to play this methodical smash mouth football. Basically, he wants to be Michigan 2.0. You don't need elite skill positions at WR and TE to do that. It's a waste of SF talent and boring as **** to watch. That's Mario's master plan and that's a problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You completely missed my point. TVD is who he is and it's time to move on from him. Stop making up **** I didn't say. Nowhere did I say Mario was the blame for TVD. I said TVD is distraction from other issues with the offense.

If you look back, the offense changed after the bye week before the GT game. .I believe this was Mario's doing. It doesn't excuse TVD for his poor play. What is does do is handcuff Dawson.

One of the biggest concerns a lot fans including myself is the lack of TEs in the passing game. If you remember, with the coaching changes last year, Mario moved Steven Field from TE coach to Director of Recruiting. Mario brought in Cody Woodiel from his Oregon staff who had ZERO experience as a TE coach. He was a GA in 2017 for Mario at Oregon. He spent 3 years as a JuCo OL coach before joining Mario here in Miami as an analyst in 2022. He was promoted from Analyst to TE coach in 2023.

It's no wonder we don't feature the TE in the passing game. We have a guy with zero experience as their TE coach who is teaching them how to be an OL. This is what Mario wants. This is his idea of what the offense should be.

I detail this because it's one important point in analyzing what the **** is going on with the offense. It seems that Mario has put his hands on the offense. Dawson has never run an offense like what we've seen since GT in his entire career. This has nothing to do with TVD, which is why I said TVD is the distraction. Mario is taking the offense to a place none of us fans want it to go.

To top it off, there are rumors that Dawson is going to leave because Mario has taken the offense away from what his identity is and his independence to coach freely. No one can blame him for leaving if that's what he chooses. He has to stay true to himself. Mario brought him in to run the offense. Mario is a micromanager. He needs to have control. I think Dawson's expectation was that he would have control over his work product the same way that Guidry has with the defense, but that appears not to be the case.

What Mario is doing is killing the skill positions. What the **** are we recruiting top TEs for? I wouldn't come here just to block. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose Robinson and Lofton from the 2024 class. It would not surprise me if multiple skill position players at WR and TE transfer out. I'm sure Skinner is gone. Such a waste of talent. A mismatch that sits on the bench because he's not a blocker. I know he was/is in the doghouse, but he has skills not being used. We only play 3 WRs. Anyone else gets fewer than 5 snaps a game. We don't even get our most explosive player touches. Nope. We run slow, methodical power football. He wants to play this methodical smash mouth football. Basically, he wants to be Michigan 2.0. You don't need elite skill positions at WR and TE to do that. It's a waste of SF talent and boring as **** to watch. That's Mario's master plan and that's a problem.
I think the way he’s doing things is the right way. I believe the TE’s are soft and need to be able to block and yes be used but motherfockers be dropping passes when it’s thrown. We don’t have the horses yet at certain positions so yes Mario is playing smash mouth keep away football to lessen possessions for opponents. Qb is definitely a need even with Emory or Jacurri. The deficiency at Qb is killing our Defense! Specially since we don’t really have great depth. I wish Mesidor and Bain were playing together for it be a nightmare for offenses. If we had an efficient (not great but smart like Emory) focking Qb that didn’t turn the ball over we’d be undefeated even with all the JAGS still on this roster. If Emory starts and doesn’t turn the ball over then The holes 🕳️ need to get that lotion ready. Our Oline will open holes and Emory will pick them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back