CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It may not have been Emory that won game but didn't throw as many ints or fumble at least. What does TVD playing achieve, unless he is going to play again next year, which I hope is not the case
I just don't wanna see a true freshman on the road in a rivalry game against a really good fsu team that has their sights on the CFP. Had to play them last yr with a freshman and it was a disaster. Really don't wanna F up emorys confidence as a young guy. I guess I'm holding out hope tvd doesn't turn the ball over and can build a little confidence. If he struggles again then I go to emory at home against Lville. Just my opinion. Either way I think next week could get ugly

I just don't wanna see a true freshman on the road in a rivalry game against a really good fsu team that has their sights on the CFP. Had to play them last yr with a freshman and it was a disaster. Really don't wanna F up emorys confidence as a young guy. I guess I'm holding out hope tvd doesn't turn the ball over and can build a little confidence. If he struggles again then I go to emory at home against Lville. Just my opinion. Either way I think next week could get ugly
How did this take work out tonight?

LOL

Some of you really are beyond clueless.

**** you! You mediocrity accepting pos! You can give the Neanderthal NFL all stars and we would still lose.
You rather the recruits decommit? To prove your point??? You kock socking pos. You ain’t no Canes fan. You should get that sand out of your 🌮 you fake a ss fan. 🖕🏾

It was impressive seeing him hit the ball, I knew he was a pitcher beforehand but then switched to the outfield. It was when he played for the Braves, even saw little Terry Pendleton standing on the cage watching batting practice for the Braves. Riggleman was the manager of the Nationals back then and he told my father in law to come down and he would get us on the field pre game, great experience. Same with Perlozzo when he managed the Orioles. I grew up with Sam’s son and 2 of Mazzone’s grandsons. His youngest grandson Nick could crush a baseball.
Yeah he was a phenom pitcher and then the one year in the playoffs (IIRC) he threw a few wild pitches and then he could just never figure it out again

Advertisement
👀👀👀 Whaaat???? Wow!! Unfocking believable! Yes! Yes!!! 🙌🏾 Endless chances for TVD The Great 😊 👍🏾.
**** you! You mediocrity accepting pos! You can give the Neanderthal NFL all stars and we would still lose.
You must be one of the POS fans that tweets the recruits not to come to Miami. You are focking worthless. You definitely need to kick rocks. Who needs your type of support you sorry sack of💩💩💩

I said halftime last week , I was up for giving him a half but we should’ve sat him. He’s cooked.
He's done. Completely rattled and broken. He literally can't look to the other side of the field. Ex players are even saying it. How is Mario and Dawson not seeing it and realizing we're losing bc of him

Advertisement
Young was wide open on the RPO.

Wide open.
And people say tvd gives Miami best chance to win lmao. He's making high school level mistakes. It's honestly comical and astonishing watching him **** up and **** over his receivers so much. If I was Horton or young I would walk over to tvd and tell him either get us the ball when we're open or don't come on the field if you can't make that throw.

He locked onto x times tonight when it was bad coverage and not one was completed and two were intercepted? So to those who say it doesn't happen or doesn't affect the out come of game. Here you go

How did this take work out tonight?

LOL

Some of you really are beyond clueless.
The take was after the game was over? Not sure what tonight has to do with anything I said. I'd prefer not to start a freshman on the road against a top 4 ranked FSU team in a heated rivalry game. Van Dyke for as ****** as he's been has played in this games and games like it. Trust me if there was a backup with more experience I'd be all for it. Just don't want to break a young kid mentally against the best team we've played on the road. At home vs. a crappy Clemson is a completely diff story.

Last edited:
Okay, TVD starts the rest of the year. Cristobal knows if we go to Emory, Van Dyke's career is over. If VD starts, we go 6-6 or 7-5. If Emory starts, we go 6-6 or 7-5. I think Mario doesn't want to be the guy to do that to Tyler. The kid is coming back his senior season, so I think TVD will hit the portal and transfer to "start over and change things up". I think he is the issue through coaching staff changes, schemes, and play execution. He is the one and most important person that ties it all together.

Advertisement
You’re so stuck up TVD’s **** that you can’t see what every other logical normal person with eyes 👀 can see.

Actually, I'm not a fan of TVD and acknowledge he is a problem. But if you are too ******* dumb to realize that Mario is by far a bigger problem, well I don't have a cure for stupid. Seems like not only your head, but your entire body is swimming in Mario's anal fluid.

You're an idiot. He's the biggest problem by a country mile and the reason we lost

Actually, I'm not a fan of TVD and acknowledge he is a problem. But if you are too ******* dumb to realize that Mario is by far a bigger problem, well I don't have a cure for stupid. Seems like not only your head, but your entire body is swimming in Mario's anal fluid.

Oh I think Mario is a bad coach. I am
Not defending Mario. He is also a major problem. I would say it's 60% tvd 40% mario

Advertisement
He’s false bravado I’ve been saying that a long time. Lol but too soon to say he won’t be successful considering he’s signed for life
You know Dawson better than anyone else on the board. Is he being handcuffed? What is happening behind the scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back