CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
U delusional af . The playcall is fine and we have opportunities to score but the 9 has apparently **** he ******* bed and doesn't know a cover 2 from a punt return. Gtfoh
Oh fk off with the *****iness. "The playcall is fine" LOL It's the most putrid offense outside of Iowa. And you like any of the other excusemakers conveniently ignore how much better TVD looked when the offense was so different at the beginning of the season.

That's what I was thinking at the end of this trainwreck of a game. When was the last time we had a QB where you knew he was going to at least throw darts and lead an offense and had some clutch factor?

For me it's this guy

6035561.jpg

He was great for us-

I’m talking about a legit pro prospect who had a decent career in the NFL-

Dorsey made it to the NFL played a few seasons but, he was a scrub at best-

Craig Erickson was the last QB that had a decent career-That’s like what over 30+ years ago-

Can anybody explain the 4th and 1 run up the gut call after a timeout?
Thats Mario ball. We all would have like PA pass but if we f'ed that up, everyone would have just said why didnt we run it. Bottom line is if you want to beat mid-tier P5 teams, you need to be able to get 1 yard

Advertisement
Oh fk off with the *****iness. "The playcall is fine" LOL It's the most putrid offense outside of Iowa. And you like any of the other excusemakers conveniently ignore how much better TVD looked when the offense was so different at the beginning of the season.
The offense became different when guys were open and TVD started throwing INTs instead of hitting them.

Oh well...

Fresno State vs Boise State is on CBS Sports network... In case anyone wants to tune in and root for my undergrad alma mater.

Need to hire the Ryan Day Law Firm to get dirt on Mario...Just play them the tape of Oregon OSU (A broken clock anomaly)

Advertisement
Can anybody explain the 4th and 1 run up the gut call after a timeout?

Thats Mario ball. We all would have like PA pass but if we f'ed that up, everyone would have just said why didnt we run it. Bottom line is if you want to beat mid-tier P5 teams, you need to be able to get 1 yard

Same situation against Clemson and they let Emory Williams throw a quick out.

I can, we've seen this before. Kyle Wright could have stretches where he wasn't terrible. The difference is that I could easily explain why Kyle struggled: He was a pure passer, and he needed an OL to protect him. Once it became evident that Kehoe had crapped the bed with his position group, Kyle crumbled. Dude would have looked like Superman with this OL.

You know who remembers Wright? I do. No, Wright wouldn't have looked like Superman with this offense.

Wright had no touch. Absolutely none whatsoever. He had a cannon and threw everything hard, so often high, and his ball down the field absolutely sucked.

Want to talk about here and now, that's cool. Let's not reinvent history or the players themselves. Wright was a highly touted player who didn't live up to the hype from day one on the national stage. That was the All American game and a preview of what was to come. He was a JAG, hate that term, but it's what it is.

I mean what a freak of nature. He was Ohtani-like before Ohtani
It was impressive seeing him hit the ball, I knew he was a pitcher beforehand but then switched to the outfield. It was when he played for the Braves, even saw little Terry Pendleton standing on the cage watching batting practice for the Braves. Riggleman was the manager of the Nationals back then and he told my father in law to come down and he would get us on the field pre game, great experience. Same with Perlozzo when he managed the Orioles. I grew up with Sam’s son and 2 of Mazzone’s grandsons. His youngest grandson Nick could crush a baseball.

Advertisement
Well I guess u could give TVd another BJ to come back another year and fire Dawson only to get the same results. Like I said bust a move. Take homeboy with all the Ints witcha

Oh well...

Fresno State vs Boise State is on CBS Sports network... In case anyone wants to tune in and root for my undergrad alma mater.
I love watching sorry *** Colorado and Prime get beat...I told all the slurpers they were fools gold.
Lucky they have 4 wins...Colorado State outplayed them big time

Advertisement
There is a very real possibility that the only team Mario will have beaten with a winning record this season is Miami of Ohio.

Think about that.

Go watch the pick vs temple. Was the first glimpse.

Mario sucks as a coach, Dawson's offense is super simple. Sure.

But motion, creativity won't prevent tvd from being a bum. He has something wrong mentally and is broken. He's streaky. This dates back to lashlee buddy. I've watched him turn the ball over multiple times a game for 3 years.
I go all the way back to the pick against Miami Oh. The same ****. A&M was an abberation. Forced throws in other games but got away with it due to talent level disparity.

TOUCHDOWN FRESNO STATE!!!!

I have something to cheer for!!

No time remaining in the first half and Fresno State kid takes a kickoff to the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back