CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's scary is ..... He can return next yr
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Not be surprised at all, if Mario brings him back.

Advertisement
I was gonna say it reminds me of Rick Ankiel or maybe even Chuck Knoblauch

I don’t want to get into the mental side of things too much because it would just be too many judgements on my end without knowing details

He’s a kid that can sling it all over the field and now he’s unsure of everything he’s doing

How does a guy suddenly not be able to throw the ball from second base to first base when he’s done it his whole life?

I dunno. But it’s honestly angered me that not only did we put him back out there tonight but now we are forced to play him against FSU

I always put the blame on the coaches in these situations
thought about Ankiel too. I understand you not wanting to speculate but theres something up and it’s not completely football related. what it is i don’t know but he has a 1000 yard stare and no emotion. Im with you about blaming mario. i said it another thread but it felt like self immolation. never seen anything like it

Advertisement
I watched Rick Ankiel take batting practice in Washington one game, my father in law used to scout for the Orioles back in the late 70s, coached Sam Perlozzo, knew Leo Mazzone and Jim Riggleman from his college days, anyways back to Ankiel, that dude could crush a baseball, I was impressed, course that was just batting practice but was impressive to see. Not sure why I would tell you that but there it is, lol.
I mean what a freak of nature. He was Ohtani-like before Ohtani

Nah that’s the fire his first road game against our rival that’s a top 4 program. You will find out who he is
I am a long time supporter (nearly fifty years) of the team but I am done. This staff is abysmal. How do you not throw one deep shot in 4 quarters? It was open all game. I will do something other than watching us getting beat by FSU next week.

Treats his players just like coaches. Won't bench players, won't fire coaches just hopes they leave and goes somewhere else. 80 million for this. What a *****!
Won't Fire Coaches???? WHAT??? C'mon man at least make a little bit of sense...

Advertisement
I was gonna say it reminds me of Rick Ankiel or maybe even Chuck Knoblauch

I don’t want to get into the mental side of things too much because it would just be too many judgements on my end without knowing details

He’s a kid that can sling it all over the field and now he’s unsure of everything he’s doing

How does a guy suddenly not be able to throw the ball from second base to first base when he’s done it his whole life?

I dunno. But it’s honestly angered me that not only did we put him back out there tonight but now we are forced to play him against FSU

I always put the blame on the coaches in these situations
I never blame the kids either, but this TVD experience is something else. At this stage, he’s gotta do better than this. He’s not a kid anymore at this stage. The blame goes 50/50, him and coaches.

thought about Ankiel too. I understand you not wanting to speculate but theres something up and it’s not completely football related. what it is i don’t know but he has a 1000 yard stare and no emotion. Im with you about blaming mario. i said it another thread but it felt like self immolation. never seen anything like it
Yeah I just personally don’t want to speculate on someone’s mental health status or what’s going on in his life

But I agree he’s not in a good place when it comes to being on the field

A coach should be aware of that

Advertisement
That's what I was thinking at the end of this trainwreck of a game. When was the last time we had a QB where you knew he was going to at least throw darts and lead an offense and had some clutch factor?

For me it's this guy

6035561.jpg
Sadly it took coach Cooker too long to GO FULL SPREAD during his last season here…We could’ve won that Natty

Advertisement
I never blame the kids either, but this TVD experience is something else. At this stage, he’s gotta do better than this. He’s not a kid anymore at this stage. The blame goes 50/50, him and coaches.
Sure but I’m just saying he shouldn’t have been playing tonight

That was the coaches decision

What he did to earn the demotion is on him for sure

That’s all I meant by that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back