Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I hope he stays. Finally we will have some talent to compete again. All we need are some changes in the coaching staff. We'll be good.

Team source close to situation says Golden is telling people is staying. Whether its true or not remains to be seen.

If that is true he needs to get out in front of all the conjecture, the fact he is silent, IMO speaks volumes.

If Al Golden chooses UM over his alma matter, which is clear he loves, i don't think he will ever leave unless he's fired or goes to the NFL (but that would be if he's extremely successful here).

If he goes, he goes. We have a lot of young talent that will attract a good coach.

First time in 10 years it is an attractive job.

For someone that wants to be underpaid.

Well that could be an issue. A guy like Petrino may not have the biggest price tag though after his issues at Arkansas. He's not the choir boy we'll likely get but **** a guy can dream.

He'd be cheap, and wouldn't need a high priced OC....or OC period.

Advertisement
Considering the last coaching search fiasco and the people on this board who ran with the Gruden thing I'm not taking team source stuff seriously.

**** I was just coming grips that this class would be torn apart. This would have been a necessary evil to get rid of this crappy staff.

Drama, conjecture, inside information, quiet and.......so forth and so on. Man up and say your in or your out.

Advertisement
Conversations between Penn State and Golden have taken place. Golden has serious interest in the job, but I'm told he is still torn on a decision. His wife loves it here and that could carry weight in his decision.

Keep in mind that all of this could be used as raise negotiations, but I think it is more serious than that whether he takes the job (if offered) or not.

What a ****** if he is trying to get a raise after this cluster**** of a finish.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back