2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

Advertisement
Barnes is a good one - too bad he was a head case. We should have signed Charlie Miller. He probably would have been right up in the top of that list.

Barnes showed flashes his freshman year, then, well. He was on a very talented FIU team with Arroyo and Raja Bell, but I think he got booted from FIU too.

Advertisement
From the national recruiting analyst for Rivals

Eric Bossi ‏@ebosshoops 2m2 minutes ago
Should #Miami land five-star Dewan Huell as expected here shortly, they will have the No. 10 class in 2016.

Hopefully that Australian kid joins too

Who is the Australian kid?

Nevermind. Harry Froling.

Nope

Aussie guard to visit U of L in December

Australian guard Dejan Vasiljevic will make five official visits to American colleges this winter, and Louisville basketball gets the first shot at hosting him.

Vasiljevic, who told Scout.com that he has almost 50 Division I or Division II scholarship offers, will tour U of L on an official visit set for Dec. 9-11. From there, the 6-foot-4 Vasiljevic will take official visits to California, Miami (Fla.), LSU and Stanford

Big O is talking about it on 560 right now. When is the last time sports talk radio talked basketball recruiting?

Advertisement
Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 37s37 seconds ago
Expecting Dewan Huell to announce for Miami, joining Bruce Brown and Rodney Miller in Jim Larranaga's 2016 class.

StateOfTheU.com ‏@TheStateOfTheU 26s27 seconds ago
Lots of smoke..........

waiting on the fire

Advertisement
Advertisement
Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 2m2 minutes ago
Here at Norland, waiting on Dewan Huell to make his announcement. He's not here yet.

I swear to G-d, if Frank Martin wired money to his account at the last minute.....

Advertisement
Back