2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

Holy ****

vwMin.gif

Advertisement
Top 10 class considering we have Miller already committed or are we not going to sign enough to be in the running? Not sure how they rate classes in hoops. That's a **** of a pull for Coach L...

I'm trying so hard to temper my excitement till it is official but **** it is hard. Crootin is a Crazy thing and I'll feel much better when there is pen to paper

Advertisement
How good is this kid? Someone tell me about him.

has been an impact player for one of the best programs in the state of Florida since day 1. I'm not an old timer but I imagine he would be one of the best recruits we've ever pulled

Advertisement
Is he a one and done type talent?

I wouldnt think so. He is talented but is extremely skinny and still somewhat raw. He just dominates on motor and athleticism

He is a great athlete that plays really hard. He has a developing post game and mid-range shot. He has vastly improved since being a freshmen,but I dont see him as a 1 and done type at all.

Advertisement
Who's top bball recruit we've landed in your canes hoops fanhood?

IIRC: Newton was 60thish, Rion Brown 90th, Lawerence around 100 this year, Miller 100 this cycle.

Advertisement
DeQuan Jones was ranked pretty high

He was a 5 star out of the Atlanta area if I remember correctly. Never really panned out like we all hoped. He was a sizable part of the hot water for Haith I think.

He was beyond over-ranked. Kid jumped over John Wall during a game and his stock went with it. Rice as a McDonalds All-American, so he was basically a 5 star prospect

Advertisement
Back