2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

Advertisement
You mean visiting MSU. Let's wait to freakout until he commits or signs with MSU (or someone else).

Last edited:
Advertisement
@PJ247Sports: 2016 PF and 247Sports five star Dewan Huell is not visiting Mississippi State this weekend

Advertisement
Dewan is a big its not really a big deal.

He is definitely affected by another big.

We were definitely 3rd for a long time, but it has turned very recently. We are at worst co-leaders now

Last edited:
Advertisement

We were definitely 3rd for a long time, but it has turned very recently. We are at worst co-leaders now

Wtf are you even saying. You seem close to the situation so you of all ppl should not it's not big it's huge. He's a very good player

This is a huge recruitment in the sense that you see few local kids that come out of South Florida of his caliber. Brandon Knight, Kenny Boynton and Rakeem Buckles are the last to come to mind. When they do, you have to keep them home. Obviously, CBB is a far different beast than CFB given AAU, etc., but if Huell is giving us the time of day, which he seemingly is, you MUST close the deal.

Advertisement
This is a huge recruitment in the sense that you see few local kids that come out of South Florida of his caliber. Brandon Knight, Kenny Boynton and Rakeem Buckles are the last to come to mind. When they do, you have to keep them home. Obviously, CBB is a far different beast than CFB given AAU, etc., but if Huell is giving us the time of day, which he seemingly is, you MUST close the deal.

Not to mention what this could do for guys like Zach Brown.

Huell could be the beginning of a domino affect. Must beat the bag men. Must.

Wtf are you even saying. You seem close to the situation so you of all ppl should not it's not big it's huge. He's a very good player

I am saying that people saying Udoka going to FSU doesnt matter because Udoka is a center and Dewan is a 4 isnt true. The are both frontcourt players. Udoka can take some of his time for sure

I dont see how getting Dewan will help at all with Zach. I'd be floored if Zach doesnt go to the Nike school, but Zach doesnt want to stay home I just dont see the people around him letting it happen

ESPN just updated their top 100 predictions and still have Huell to Miami..with FSU still being the toughest competition.

Advertisement
Back