2016 Miami Norland 5* PF Dewan Huell is a Cane!

If coach L manages to land both Huell and Brown then my god what a recruting class we would have.

Advertisement
The only way we land Huell is if he signs with another school and then transfers to us. We don't recruit all that well. But man do we bring in some quality transfers.

The only way we land Huell is if he signs with another school and then transfers to us. We don't recruit all that well. But man do we bring in some quality transfers.

Compared to schools like Duke, UNC, Kentucky, etc. sure. I don't have any complaints with how Coach L recruits.

Compared to schools like Duke, UNC, Kentucky, etc. sure. I don't have any complaints with how Coach L recruits.

Yea Coach L may not be bringing in 5 stars galore, but if you look at the guys he has landed none have been busts talent-wise. A few have had personal issues, but they all seem to be quality players. Newton, Lacomte, Palmer, Sherman, Reed. No slouches on that list even though some have transferred.

I have been saying from Day 1 we wouldnt get him but FSU is about to land someone that from what I have been told would make us the leader for Dewan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back