Zo deal off (for now). I'll take the L

Advertisement
I don’t understand why Manny is so involved in this anyway. You just went 6-7 bro why the **** would/should you have any say so on any big decision making. I just don’t get it if I’m Blake James im gladly handing over football to a football guy, if for nothing else to get that pressure off of me. It could be the perfect storm James is so called a great fundraiser and not a football guy then let a football guy who’s a cane btw and helped start the dynasty run the football operations and scouting. **** what the lisp got to say on anything it’s not like he’s winning you games.
That’s cause the two probably spend more time pondering and strategizing the consequences of hiring someone smart, who can figure them out, down the line.

Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

8xub5C2.gif

Wait, let me get this straight. So he wasn’t picking out his office/waiting for his parking pass? No way. Posters told me that was the hold up!

Stock options. Country club membership. Profit-sharing bonus.

Advertisement
Two direct sources said Blake and Zo agreed last Saturday. That was impression from Zo team until yesterday. Appears Manny and Blake kept talking and got cold feet. Prominent donors furious. This deal has been "dead" before, so we'll see. But I'll give back the Pulitzer and take the loss.

Saw a comment from another individual that concurs .. apparently after Blake and Zo agreed on terms .. Blake handed it to Manny and he is the one that but the brakes on. Pretty bad that a program in dire need of staff with legit talent evaluation skills and general football acumen at a high level is turning down assistance from one of the more knowledgeable individuals available with that unique skill set. The Green Bay Packers is a well structured organization and that is AH's DNA. Really a shame.

Yep, bad deal. The only reason I put it out like that is because the sources were directly involved and emphatic.

Should have stayed away from this mess.
Too late, you are in this up to your neck. Don't worry, just because our idiots can't stick with a decision doe not mean your information was wrong. This might be good news. All the whores who run this school understand is donor money. They are the elites who live off other peoples' work and success. If the big donors get mad enough they will get both these asses fired.

Advertisement
Will they even be able to hire a chief of staff at this point? Whoever they bring in will be lambasted.

Advertisement
Not so sure why some people are so invested in DMoney taking the "L" when this entire Zo situation has been a debacle on every front. It's very believable that there finally was some sort of framework in place for Zo and that these clowns reneged on it or bungled it. That really doesn't taint the credibility or integrity of a self professed "non-journalist" in DMoney.

This it’s a clown show back there

Same sources who provided the scoop on the 1/3 and 1/10 meetings before they were reported in the local papers.

It's a bad look for the site and I'm ****ed. I'm not trying to be a reporter and I don't post clickbait. Should have stayed away from this dumpster fire. That's on me.
Don’t get down on yourself. Being first is high risk- high reward. This negotiation never felt authentic nor organic. I got the impression only 2 of the 4 parties involved in the negotiations (Zo, Blake, Manny, and BOT) wanted it to come to fruition and the others tried to sabotage it. It felt forced. The headwinds were strong for the status quo. There’s no silver lining here.

Advertisement
Back