Zipperer recap

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
From the Bama board. He just OV'd there last weekend...

Being the only official visitor for the weekend, Zipperer got a lot of face time with head coach Nick Saban.
“He was just telling me they aren’t going to have any tight ends,” Zipperer said of Saban’s message. “I was playing basketball with him. It was just all good times.”

Offensive coordinator Mike Locksley and special teams and tight ends coach Jeff Banks have had major influences on Zipperer throughout the time they’ve recruited him.

“They’re like father figures,” Zipperer said. “Them coaches right there, I’ve never met two coaches like that. Never.
“They’re recruiting me the hardest right now.”

Zipperer will be at LSU to round out November, Florida on Dec. 7 and Miami on Dec. 14 prior to signing early on Dec. 19.

“If signing day was tomorrow it would be Bama,” Zipperer said. “I’ve just got to take all my officials and see how everything is.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's Bama, always wanted that Bama attention and now he has it plus the one on one face time with Saban is what sealed our fate with B. Ingraham. We have to close on the Texas kid and the walkon we're after. I'd still let Zip take his OV because anything can happen in recruiting but he just told us who he's picking today. The only chance we have is if he wants to stay in FL.

He's Bama, always wanted that Bama attention and now he has it plus the one on one face time with Saban is what sealed our fate with B. Ingraham. We have to close on the Texas kid and the walkon we're after. I'd still let Zip take his OV because anything can happen in recruiting but he just told us who he's picking today. The only chance we have is if he wants to stay in FL.

Correction, ingraham was a coach kool recruit, followed him instead of going with jess simpson!

Advertisement
“They’re like father figures,” Zipperer said. “Them coaches right there, I’ve never met two coaches like that. Never.
“They’re recruiting me the hardest right now.” - lmao I swear months ago this kid was tweeting out that he wished Bama was recruiting him. My guess is Bama if they want him, if not UF. I want Zipp but I'm not losing sleep over him.

Advertisement
Back