Zip and sum smoke

Lol I didn't see it, but that is hilarious. He would kill it in recruiting all the so fla kids look up to him. Lol. The only one that can compare is Rick Ross. 2 live crew and trick daddy don't get played outside the south. Kodaks songs be ringing across the nation. The guy is even getting **** on the billboard charts.
Kodak has a long ways to go to even catch or remotely match Ross’ career and stature.

Advertisement
Seems pretty easy for us to use Kodak as a selling point with recruits regardless of his fandom. Yea cool, maybe he’s a Gator fan. But he certainly doesn’t reside in Gainesville. Dude lives in South Florida. Same place pretty much every athlete from UF, and FSU for that matter, move once they leave those **** holes.

Kodiak? Black? Is this the same black bear that killed Danny? If so, them boys crazy.

Hes from So Fla though and is friends with a couple players on the team. McCray was literally in one of his music videos and is good friends with him. Kodak is also the hottest rapper from Florida right now and maybe of all time. If they flipped him to the Canes side that would be huge for us. Recruits where loving that UF had him on their sidelines against FSU.
Lol wait of all time? I'm a fan but **** no

Advertisement
Lol wait of all time? I'm a fan but **** no

Lol. Im from NYC and none of the other florida guys got ANY play up here. The only one was Rick ross and as soon as he got exposed after his first album no one played his **** here either. Kodak gets played up here all the time. Ross has 1 top 10 hit on billboard and Koadk already has 2.

Lol I didn't see it, but that is hilarious. He would kill it in recruiting all the so fla kids look up to him. Lol. The only one that can compare is Rick Ross. 2 live crew and trick daddy don't get played outside the south. Kodaks songs be ringing across the nation. The guy is even getting **** on the billboard charts.

Here you go, everyone laughs like it is a joke, but at the end he has those "im for real serious and will burn your **** down" eyes

And Trick had songs on billboard too, Kodak is the hottest right now, but all time idk about that is all I'm sayin'

Last edited:
Lol. Im from NYC and none of the other florida guys got ANY play up here. The only one was Rick ross and as soon as he got exposed after his first album no one played his **** here either. Kodak gets played up here all the time. Ross has 1 top 10 hit on billboard and Koadk already has 2.
That's radio play bruh radio is maybe at an all time worst because they play some random *** artists but some of the best don't get the respect yet bums like Yachty, Lil Pump It Up and Teriyaki69 are always on

Advertisement
That's radio play bruh radio is maybe at an all time worst because they play some random *** artists but some of the best don't get the respect yet bums like Yachty, Lil Pump It Up and Teriyaki69 are always on

Thats true and I agree. All 3 of them are trash, but Officer ricky isn't getting any spins in the hood either. Kodak is the only one.

Lol Ross is a legend here bruh his storytelling and flow are all time im good on hating him

Yah, but im talking nation waide. Outside of Florida he is seen as a corrections officer that lived off telling stories about Boobie Williams acting like he was doing those things.

Advertisement
You really think nationwide? Ross has had a arguably top 10 rapper in the 2000s career

If you are talking radio play and album sales maybe im not sure. But in the hoods across the nation nah. I know in NYC he was never really played like that. Same with Philly, Chicago, and New Orleans where my cousins live at. Im not going to lie. I was listening to hustlin on repeat. Whip it whip it real hard! was my ****. Once I found out he was a CO i threw that CD out lol. So I can see why people like him, but in the hood that schit doesn't fly. That said in the 00s just out of the south I here more Gucci, Boosie, Gotti, Dolph, Migos, black youngstah, 21 savage, Kodak more than I here ross.

If you are talking radio play and album sales maybe im not sure. But in the hoods across the nation nah. I know in NYC he was never really played like that. Same with Philly, Chicago, and New Orleans where my cousins live at. Im not going to lie. I was listening to hustlin on repeat. Whip it whip it real hard! was my ****. Once I found out he was a CO i threw that CD out lol. So I can see why people like him, but in the hood that schit doesn't fly. That said in the 00s just out of the south I here more Gucci, Boosie, Gotti, Dolph, Migos, black youngstah, 21 savage, Kodak more than I here ross.
Authenticity aside I understand. How are you going to ignore the run that was Deeper than Rap, Teflon Don, and Rich Forever. Arguable classics. The recent release with Rather You than Me. Those artists are right now definitely, but Ross is a legend.

Advertisement
Authenticity aside I understand. How are you going to ignore the run that was Deeper than Rap, Teflon Don, and Rich Forever. Arguable classics. The recent release with Rather You than Me. Those artists are right now definitely, but Ross is a legend.

Gucci, boosie, and gotti where doing it before ross was and Ross was screaming free gucci and free boosie when they were locked up to try and boost up his street cred. That said I agree he has a good flow and some good lyrics. He also got good DJs that made dope beats, but I was just saying in those 4 hoods I named, NYC, Philly, Chicago, and New Orleans. I didn't hear Ross getting played when I was there and NYC for a fact he doesn't get much play at all.

Advertisement
Back