Zip and sum smoke

Advertisement
Advertisement
All this time we thought DSJ was one person, now it may turn out it was these two all along

My point is these kids are entitled and have 0 respect. Do I need something more profound?

Certain kids I agree, but these kids not so much. It is not there fault when they post a pic of a team that hundredssss of people give them attention. My issue is with the Jobe and Byrds of the world where they flip basically on signing day. Do you think Evan Neal is entitled and has no respect? Because if not the only real difference between him and that duo is the posting of pics and certain school edits that drive fan bases crazy. I don't see how it's disrespectful or entitled.

Concerning the OP, I again don't even see how that would be a troll job... IF they did ask an extremely popular rap artist to be in their commitment video and he said no, its not like they leaked it. I also saw someone else post it was a troll job to ask because they know he is a UF Fan, well yeah he is but he might be willing to do something for a kid to show-out a little bit and what if he said yes? Would their response be "nah we was just playin" Grown men give high school kids wayyyy too much credit for being forward thinkers...

I don’t think these kids know where they’re going yet. I feel like they actually like UF more, but it makes much more sense for them to come here and they know it.

I think they go UF at the end of the day. No matter who they pick, impressive troll job. I almost admire it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would they ask Kodak Black to be in a Miami commitment video. That dude is a Florida Gator fan.

Hes from So Fla though and is friends with a couple players on the team. McCray was literally in one of his music videos and is good friends with him. Kodak is also the hottest rapper from Florida right now and maybe of all time. If they flipped him to the Canes side that would be huge for us. Recruits where loving that UF had him on their sidelines against FSU.

Advertisement
That would be awesome, it's not illegal to drop bags on rappers right. Richt get it done.

Hes from So Fla though and is friends with a couple players on the team. McCray was literally in one of his music videos and is good friends with him. Kodak is also the hottest rapper from Florida right now and maybe of all time. If they flipped him to the Canes side that would be huge for us. Recruits where loving that UF had him on their sidelines against FSU.

Did you see where Kodak asked Mullet in the locker room to come to college? I said it years ago that the first person to offer Kodak a football scholarship would lock down recruiting.... At this point F it lets offer him, he can contribute about as much as Bar Milo and Tyeric Martin combined...

Side note, lets pump the breaks on the "all time" Fla. rapper lol

Did you see where Kodak asked Mullet in the locker room to come to college? I said it years ago that the first person to offer Kodak a football scholarship would lock down recruiting.... At this point F it lets offer him, he can contribute about as much as Bar Milo and Tyeric Martin combined...

Side note, lets pump the breaks on the "all time" Fla. rapper lol

Lol I didn't see it, but that is hilarious. He would kill it in recruiting all the so fla kids look up to him. Lol. The only one that can compare is Rick Ross. 2 live crew and trick daddy don't get played outside the south. Kodaks songs be ringing across the nation. The guy is even getting **** on the billboard charts.

Advertisement
Back