Zip and sum smoke

While on their visit to uf. They asked kodak black if he would be in their miami commitment video. He said no. That would have been the ultimate troll job to do that while visiting UF. They could still be trolling us because even after that was found out about they continued their uf visit and did photos with mullen. Zip didnt leave till sunday evening. The crystalline ball predictions they are getting is either because people dont know this story or the people putting in cbs know the whole video thing was to throw people off because majority of people thought they were going to UF so they pulled this stunt as a smokescreen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
While on their visit to uf. They asked kodak black if he would be in their miami commitment video. He said no. That would have been the ultimate troll job to do that while visiting UF. They could still be trolling us because even after that was found out about they continued their uf visit and did photos with mullen. Zip didnt leave till sunday evening. The crystalline ball predictions they are getting is either because people dont know this story or the people putting in cbs know the whole video thing was to throw people off because majority of people thought they were going to UF so they pulled this stunt as a smokescreen. So

First time I’ve heard of the Kodak thing, funny as **** 😅

Advertisement
Personally I think it's a smoke screen because everyone knew they were going to uf. Mullen knew this happened on the visit. If I'm a coach and kids pulled this on an ov I would send them home. But he didnt. I think they pulled this to try and make it look like it wasn't so obvious where they are going.

Advertisement
Personally I think it's a smoke screen because everyone knew they were going to uf. Mullen knew this happened on the visit. If I'm a coach and kids pulled this on an ov I would send them home. But he didnt. I think they pulled this to try and make it look like it wasn't so obvious where they are going.

That goof wouldnt show them the door, hes just going to keep kissing their *** with relentless effort.

I’m scared , will somebody hold me?

Kenneth ? Anyone ?

I gotchu, come here bro!
200w-1.gif

Did they ask Kodak Black or Coach Kodak Wack to be in their Miami commitment video? Because Coach Kodak Wack would have said yes just to be “down”

Advertisement
While on their visit to uf. They asked kodak black if he would be in their miami commitment video. He said no. That would have been the ultimate troll job to do that while visiting UF. They could still be trolling us because even after that was found out about they continued their uf visit and did photos with mullen. Zip didnt leave till sunday evening. The crystalline ball predictions they are getting is either because people dont know this story or the people putting in cbs know the whole video thing was to throw people off because majority of people thought they were going to UF so they pulled this stunt as a smokescreen.

9E6D264C-2021-406E-B07F-FE584E38367A.gif

Advertisement
Why would they ask Kodak Black to be in a Miami commitment video. That dude is a Florida Gator fan.

For trolling. Who knows what these kids are doing? I'd have advise any of you to not pay attention to every single tweet or bit of news that comes out. You'll basically know where they're going once they actually tell everyone where they're going.

I don't feel like either of these kids have trolled us, it's been a legit 50-50 ballgame for most of the cycle. I'm liking the positive momentum we seem to have with them coming into town this weekend.

Advertisement
Back