Zip and sum smoke

Advertisement
While on their visit to uf. They asked kodak black if he would be in their miami commitment video. He said no. That would have been the ultimate troll job to do that while visiting UF. They could still be trolling us because even after that was found out about they continued their uf visit and did photos with mullen. Zip didnt leave till sunday evening. The crystalline ball predictions they are getting is either because people dont know this story or the people putting in cbs know the whole video thing was to throw people off because majority of people thought they were going to UF so they pulled this stunt as a smokescreen.
Sauce?

Kenneth will gladly hold you in his arms.

:)
Oh ****!!! I remember you....
92d5c1418c0fb7dc3815af827d7f56b9.jpg

Advertisement
Did you see where Kodak asked Mullet in the locker room to come to college? I said it years ago that the first person to offer Kodak a football scholarship would lock down recruiting.... At this point F it lets offer him, he can contribute about as much as Bar Milo and Tyeric Martin combined...

Side note, lets pump the breaks on the "all time" Fla. rapper lol
A mumble rapper can never be best

@Stefan Adams you have to know this right? Shed some light on this. Tell everyone why you think we are still in it for zip and summ. Because this is the only reason why anybody including sources you may have thinks we are still in it for these guys.

Advertisement
Hes from So Fla though and is friends with a couple players on the team. McCray was literally in one of his music videos and is good friends with him. Kodak is also the hottest rapper from Florida right now and maybe of all time. If they flipped him to the Canes side that would be huge for us. Recruits where loving that UF had him on their sidelines against FSU.
Yeah, gotta flip those rappers. Get this guy Kodak on an OV before the early signing period.

Lol I didn't see it, but that is hilarious. He would kill it in recruiting all the so fla kids look up to him. Lol. The only one that can compare is Rick Ross. 2 live crew and trick daddy don't get played outside the south. Kodaks songs be ringing across the nation. The guy is even getting **** on the billboard charts.
True. I'd be listening to him all the time if I only knew who he was.

Advertisement
You realize those two kids pulled all that stuff with Kodak purposely so it served as a smokescreen to their committments.

My guy at Lakeland straight up told me that there is no way Miami lands these guys and they have been trying to drum up suspense for NSD.

Advertisement
Kodak Black was in Rick Ross "Florida Boys" video along with Pinckney, Chad Thomas, and Bryant McKinnie.

Advertisement
Back