Zion Nelson

One of the others sites says that PFF has him rated the 12th best pass blocking tackle in power5. This is an amazing improvement given how he was thrown out there by our genius coach with no help for a large part of his freshman year. If this improvement continues, this kid has a chance to make a ton of money at this time next year.......good for him.

Advertisement
1609528114685.png

Advertisement
Zion definitely got better this year. Unlike that dipsht last year they also didn't run a bunch of slow developing 9 step drop play actions. And our QB didn't hold the ball for 10 seconds every pass.

LOL @NicKane

Assured me this guy would always suck.

That is what happens when you have unintelligent imbeciles on this site, who don’t realize this was a true freshman offensive lineman, that was underweight, who put on some bad weight, and was thrown into a starting position out of necessity though never should have been. Some people are too stupid to think things through.

Advertisement
He had a solid year, but I'd urge not to overrate it.

Both he and Williams were...solid...not quite All-Conference guys though.

If he continues to improve, he should be a 3rd Team/HM All-Conference guy next year. Hope we see that improvement.

Advertisement
I'm calling it now he will be one of the most improved players for 2020. I'm saying it now because another year with coach feeley will do wonders plus we have a legit O-Line coach.

But the biggest reason I'm saying this now because he will get absolutely WORKED in practice going up against these phenom cyborg DEs in practice with Rossaue, Roche, Phillips, and Harvey every day. Boys we are fortunate to have these horses out there.
I called it way back in January 2020 lol

Advertisement
Now hopefully we can have the same huge improvement within the next year for Walker at the other tackle position

One of the others sites says that PFF has him rated the 12th best pass blocking tackle in power5. This is an amazing improvement given how he was thrown out there by our genius coach with no help for a large part of his freshman year. If this improvement continues, this kid has a chance to make a ton of money at this time next year.......good for him.
Going from 38 pressures and 12 sacks given up to 5 pressures and 2 sacks is an amazing improvement. Jumped 30 pts in pass blocking grade just needs to get better at run blocking. One of the best single season improvements I've ever seen

Advertisement
Back