Zion hurt?

Advertisement
“I’m no doctor”…..then nothing else is needed from you

Jim Carrey Cotton Mouth GIF

Advertisement
All but a few look like guards. Mario and Co. gonna bring in 8 OL if possible. That's a sad looking group for Miami.

I'm sure they will play their hearts out for this staff though. Looking forward to seeing them maximize this group's potential. Run game needs to improve drastically.

Agree with taking 8. We always have injuries to guys we need. Plus there is a decent chance that someone doesn't pan out. Transfers as well. Freeling has to be in this class if he wants in.

Advertisement
When does camp start? 3 weeks? Virtually zero chance to go from that brace with the wrap, which is only something you’re fitted with after a surgery, to a full go with no limitations in 3 weeks.

In the spring he talked about how happy he was he was healthy because he had a knee injury all last season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zion is our best OL and best pass-protector. If he’s out for extended period of time then yikes. Mario and Mirabel going to have to get this group humming in the run game big time to take pressure off the passing game. I mean the first two weeks we should be able to run the ball 6+ YPC against those lower-tier schools. Hopefully Radakovich doesn’t have us playing this many lower-tier schools in the future. BC and Southern Miss back to back weeks? Wtf kind of **** is that. If Zion is out, it’s most likely Campbell at LT with Scaife at RT. Not ideal obviously but we knew our OL was lacking big time talent especially at OT outside of Zion.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back