Zion hurt?

I've never really understood why a dude would ever wear Crocs.

Kinda rubs me the wrong way.
I got a buddy who has multiple pairs. He is not a fashion centric guy. Still wears his 20 year old generic mom jeans. I tell him not to wear those things in public. He thinks they are fashionable.

Advertisement
Dam is there any person or thing you don't know

No, there isn’t.

Absolutely, plenty

He’s just being modest.

@Liberty City El is the…

7B4189EE-B2D3-4ABA-B998-11C162BA6F0E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario stated in his press conference yesterday that he will be good to go, gave no reference of him even missing fall camp. He did state Ryan Rodriguez will be out for a while.

Advertisement
Not ideal if he misses fall practice but if there's a silver lining here it's that we'll be able to get a really good read on OL depth at the tackle positions.

Not ideal if he misses fall practice but if there's a silver lining here it's that we'll be able to get a really good read on OL depth at the tackle positions.

If he needs 6 weeks to recover which is the standard, that is next week. So that not really missing much, and I’m sure they’ll warm him up.

If he needs 6 weeks to recover which is the standard, that is next week. So that not really missing much, and I’m sure they’ll warm him up.
New HC, new OC, new OL coach, new system = we should want as many reps as possible in with our starting 5. It's not the end of the world but it's certainly not ideal going into the regular season with 0 reps between our true starting 5.

Advertisement
Back