zion (draft potential)

Advertisement
Zion ignores negativity, he’s focused on bigger goals , imagine if others had his same mindset we’d be in a better frame of mind then batting children whom acknowledged they went through the motions last year while Zion and others battled not knowing there own teammates undermined there efforts.

Zion doesn’t care he’s all Passionate and soon with leave and sign on an NFL teammate whom needs wholehearted players.

He’ll probably not talk much about the U after he leaves because not many cared for him and tagged him early on as a failure and laughed at him .

AWESOME FUEL TO SUCCEED

GOCANES

Zion needs to refine his technique in run blocking a little more, but I can see why teams potentially have a first round grade on him this early.

The game against Alabama will be key, if he plays well there, teams will put him Day 1. Getting Donaldson back at LG will be tremendously helpful.

Is he?
I have no idea, ever heard much of his name, but if that's true, then we get to see his 1st round grade haha
He led the country in pressures and had 7 sacks. He was a 5 star recruit last year. He's an absolute beast. Also christopher allen is pretty good. He had 12 tfls and 6 sacks. Might be the best pass rush combo in the country

Zion needs to refine his technique in run blocking a little more, but I can see why teams potentially have a first round grade on him this early.

The game against Alabama will be key, if he plays well there, teams will put him Day 1. Getting Donaldson back at LG will be tremendously helpful.
Excellent points here , all eyes on the opener we just stay focused and ZERO HYPE ignore the tunnel antics before entering the field.

Actually I’d walk calmly onto the field for BAMA so the hype doesn’t exist just a FOCUSED walk do the flip the GET IT ON .

I never ran onto the field always walked being the last to enter the arena of battle in my eyes it waisted antics I focused on my first HIT set the tone letting my victims know it’s going to be RELENTLESS NEVER ENDING.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Credit to him and the coaching staff. He made huge strides last year. I'm hoping he continues to develop. Great story.

If he progresses as much into this year as he did into last season (even without much in terms of organized offseason work), the sky is the limit. Then if you get a healthy, motivated 55 next to him on that left side?? That would be two guys with NFL futures protecting King’s back (please God).

Advertisement
I’m not sure why some idiots still **** on him because of his Fr year. He was easily the best and most consistent ol last year. If he improves run blocking he could most definitely get drafted in the first few rounds. Last year he graded out pretty **** good pass blocking, even be in the 90’s multiple times. If he can take the step from his first to second year then I don’t see why he can’t take an even bigger step this year.

Im amazed he’s as good as he is, he came in very raw, new to the position and 240 pounds. Now in year three there’s legit talk of getting drafted. Most raw guys who lack experience get a redshirt and sit 2-3 years. He deserves props and I’ll be rooting for him.
I was one of those idiots going into last szn..proud to be proven wrong. Hopefully he keeps improving

No idea where he gets drafted if i had to guess maybe second round.but one things for sure whoever was responsible for recruiting him should get alot of credit for bringing him in when he wasn't highly recruited

Advertisement
If he progresses as much into this year as he did into last season (even without much in terms of organized offseason work), the sky is the limit. Then if you get a healthy, motivated 55 next to him on that left side?? That would be two guys with NFL futures protecting King’s back (please God).
Sounds like Vaughn is one the right side because Clarke and Rivers are working at LG.

Advertisement
You have to love early mocks and our fans lol. He can make his way into getting drafted early if he continues to improve, but he hasn't put out 1st or 2nd round tape so far.

This mock draft is pretty bad from top to bottom.
Of course it is, it’s over a year away and the draft prior to it hasn’t even occurred.

I have no clue where Zion should go and it’s clear these picks are predicated on development.

That being said, there are clearly multiple outlets who think he has a chance to go in round 1, much to the Zion haters’ chagrin.

Advertisement
Back