Zion back at LT..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Neither one of us loses no matter how it turns...$$$ for great cause!

Although I'm winning...don't be sad....hahahahah
You might be slightly ahead at the moment. But I just have this feeling Zion is going to seabiscuit that LT spot sooner Or later

but I must say you’re absolutely right. There are no losers here. Just fun and loot to good causes

Advertisement
Yeah I’ve got Campbell at LT, Zion at LG, Gaynor at C, maybe Traere at RG and Williams at RT to round out the OL. Maybe could move Traere to LG and put Scaife into his more natural spot at RG. What it all boils down to is that we have a lot of versatility finally across multiple positions. I have faith Justice will start the right5 and won’t make a bunch of swap outs like Barry did last year. But I will say this offense is going to steamroll some teams, allowing a bunch of OL time to secure some playing time.

Yeah I’ve got Campbell at LT, Zion at LG, Gaynor at C, maybe Traere at RG and Williams at RT to round out the OL. Maybe could move Traere to LG and put Scaife into his more natural spot at RG. What it all boils down to is that we have a lot of versatility finally across multiple positions. I have faith Justice will start the right5 and won’t make a bunch of swap outs like Barry did last year. But I will say this offense is going to steamroll some teams, allowing a bunch of OL time to secure some playing time.
You forgot about Scaife...

What about Scaife?

- Campbell will be the LT
- Jarrid is not moving from RT
- Zion had reps at LT because Justice said he's going to mix up the reps with all of the lineman; example Ousman took reps at Center.
- For the love of God stop overreacting to every time a player takes a rep in practice at a different spot
So we're rolling with .. ..

LT Campbell
LG Traore
C Gaynor
RG Scaife
RT Williams

I like it. Curious what the final 2 deep will be especially who's the frontrunner to backup LT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d like to see:
Campbell
Zion
Gaynor
Scaife
Williams

I think thats a pretty nice starting 5.

Advertisement
Back