Zero excuses

SouthsideAtl

Junior
I don’t wanna hear no ****king excuses I was at the game…Stevenson sorry as ****k dude should have stayed at Uga …Ivey still garbage as ****k all them bull****t reports about him being the best corner gotta be a joke ..Lashlee is a ****t Coach I don’t wanna hear nothing about him anymore ..PLAY THE YOUNG BOYZ them old dudes sorry as ****k and weak as **** …Manny the clock is ticking I’m done watching this ****t in person I’ll be selling my fsu ticket I’m not driving down to Tallahassee ****k that

Advertisement
GIF by Lil Yachty

I don’t wanna hear no ****king excuses I was at the game…Stevenson sorry as ****k dude should have stayed at Uga …Ivey still garbage as ****k all them bull****t reports about him being the best corner gotta be a joke ..Lashlee is a ****t Coach I don’t wanna hear nothing about him anymore ..PLAY THE YOUNG BOYZ them old dudes sorry as ****k and weak as **** …Manny the clock is ticking I’m done watching this ****t in person I’ll be selling my fsu ticket I’m not driving down to Tallahassee ****k that
Stevenson looked like the best competitor and defensive player

Advertisement
You need to adjust your expectations. This isn’t a team that’s supposed to compete nationally. Bama, Clemson etc are just on a different level. The resources those teams have dwarf ours, and it shows.

Miami can be a good acc team. That’s the goal. They’re not competing for a playoff spot, so stop expecting them to beat the teams that are.

You need to adjust your expectations. This isn’t a team that’s supposed to compete nationally. Bama, Clemson etc are just on a different level. The resources those teams have dwarf ours, and it shows.

Miami can be a good acc team. That’s the goal. They’re not competing for a playoff spot, so stop expecting them to beat the teams that are.

Miami (OH) and that's being generous

Advertisement

Maybe I’m naive or hard headed but I just can’t believe this is true. Why the **** do you pay Temple $3M, the coaching staff another ~$7M, and a bunch of support staff and analyst salaries if they don’t care about competing at that level?

The decision makers may just be bad at their jobs but no **** way the University is just going to throw away millions of dollars on purposely being mediocre.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back