Zero excuses

I live in Myrtle Beach SC I sat in the local bar when I walked in I was confident thinking somehow they were gonna play with there asses on fire an shock the world! Boy was I wrong I had people walking up to me saying I can't believe you are thinking Miami is gonna win. Boy were they right. Sat there with my head down most the second half butI'm not gonna trash my team at all **** that! We still coming that was just a better team than us plain and simple! Only thing I will criticize is our LBS Keontra is gonna ball tf out but there's nobody else! First game of the year against a football factory we got no calls.

Advertisement
Come on homie no excuses we shouldn’t get embarrassed like that ole miss almost beat them last year so did Florida.we got more talent than fiu and unc should we have lost to them
When u sprinkle in some five stars and leave other positions depleted u will get destroyed by bama. We put out some first rounders and might skip a year this season with first rounders. Ole miss puts out first rounders from time to time. We are far away from elites way far away. People think we are close we aren't until we get a HC that doesn't allow bama and others to cherry pick. Keeping elite kids home weakens their rosters.

When u sprinkle in some five stars and leave other positions depleted u will get destroyed by bama. We put out some first rounders and might skip a year this season with first rounders. Ole miss puts out first rounders from time to time. We are far away from elites way far away. People think we are close we aren't until we get a HC that doesn't allow bama and others to cherry pick. Keeping elite kids home weakens their rosters.
I know we’re not close. The point I’m making is that after being at Miami for 6 years Miami should be closer than this. Don’t schedule these games unless you are ready to “play the game “ or you get embarrassed. People are tired of this.

I know we’re not close. The point I’m making is that after being at Miami for 6 years Miami should be closer than this. Don’t schedule these games unless you are ready to “play the game “ or you get embarrassed. People are tired of this.
should be? yes but if u follow recruiting we all knew we werent close. its diaz fault either way or blame saban 4 hogging up the talent. what can we do?

Advertisement
I like what Stevenson adds to the defense. His size and level of confidence he plays with is noticeable like Bubba. After seeing how big and physical he is I would start him at safety next to Bubba immediately from here on out. Still give him reps at cb when James Avantae or Kinchens need to get in the game.

We have won 5 Natty's with very similar Administrations. The only difference is we had 4 real Coaches and 1 Great AD that built the program.
Go add up the salaries of Alabama’s army of former nfl coaches on staff, their 7 figure salary HC… I can go on snd on. The economics of the game are such that hiring a good coach isn’t as easy as it was. Not to mention the rest of the staff.

Advertisement
All I wanted for Christmas was for us to cover the spread. I think I’m on the naughty list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back