Zack Moss update

Nash Williams

Freshman
Zack Moss update:

**The 2016 running back out of Hallandale High school says his recruiting has slowed down since his commitment to the 'Canes.
**Said he loves life as Hurricane and the support from the fans.
**Said he is still actively recruiting 2016 wide receiver Binjimen Victor and 2017 athlete Jerry Jeudy to join him at UM.
**Predicts the 'Canes will win 9-10 games this year
**Will officially visit Miami the weekend of January 16th
**Will also officially visit Tennessee and Kentucky.
**Standing in at 5-foot-10, 205-pounds

Advertisement
this kid has a lot of talent....he runs with some **** power and can also move..he's not a FB like some on here are saying...don't sleep on this young man. but the first thing that pops out is his power.

Advertisement
I don't see fullback at all with him.

He's well built..looks to be a solid 205pds foreal and it ain't fat. I don't know if his skill set but he looks the part.

3649570.jpg

Moss at the UNC Camp in June....looks like a solid 205!

Advertisement
Everyone trying to compare him to Duke or move him to FB...

What if this guy is more in the Gus Edwards or Mike James mold?

I think mike James comparison is more likely. I don't think full back is an important position here...we have two non scholly kids that play behind Walter tucker.
I think they see this kid as a mike James tough inside runner type. Will see how he does at Hallandale this year..my boy is on the coaching staff...and Hallandale plays a tough schedule and is loaded with div 1 kids

Advertisement
When it looked like he was not staying he sucked and you guys wanted him gone LMAO now this and he's a stud again

Advertisement
When it looked like he was not staying he sucked and you guys wanted him gone LMAO now this and he's a stud again

Yea, Crocs never do that stuff, right?. GTFOH lol

And who called him a stud? Mike James comparison is not what I'd call a stud, but a solid back. Others continue to say he will be a FB, which is where the Walter Tucker reference in this thread came from - and all the post after yours show people still don't think he's good.

He still doesn't belong here.

He doesn't have the skillset to compete w/ the kids here, the kids he's coming in with, and the kids in future classes (like Burns).

He's wasting the space for someone else. When are these god**** dolts going to understand that when you bring someone in; they need to ADD value...not just soak up resources.

Yea, Crocs never do that stuff, right?. GTFOH lol

And who called him a stud? Mike James comparison is not what I'd call a stud, but a solid back. Others continue to say he will be a FB, which is where the Walter Tucker reference in this thread came from - and all the post after yours show people still don't think he's good.

Ask any smart reasonable poster if I'm off base... They will all agree with me. Kid doesn't belong at UM but you and all the other Golden slurpers are in denial, unless of course it looks like he's about to jump ship then he's back to not being good enough.

Advertisement
Back