Zack Moss update

His spring highlights

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3119301/highlights/260924443/v2[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
When it looked like he was not staying he sucked and you guys wanted him gone LMAO now this and he's a stud again

Yea, Crocs never do that stuff, right?. GTFOH lol

And who called him a stud? Mike James comparison is not what I'd call a stud, but a solid back. Others continue to say he will be a FB, which is where the Walter Tucker reference in this thread came from - and all the post after yours show people still don't think he's good.

Ask any smart reasonable poster if I'm off base... They will all agree with me. Kid doesn't belong at UM but you and all the other Golden slurpers are in denial, unless of course it looks like he's about to jump ship then he's back to not being good enough.

I don' have to ask anyone, dumb-dumb. The replies are all in this thread and nothing points to what you said, so STFU and kick rocks. Your UiF jort wearing, inbred trailer-trash fans do the same thing, so don't come to a Miami site acting like only Cane fans do it.

And fck you for calling me a Gordon slurper - check my post history **** and you'd know what I think of our corches. Instead you throw out the infamous "slurper" line to try and be cool w/ Cane fans, knowing most us here don't like the corch - but you won't ever be cool cause you're a croc wearing Croc.

I like him because he's a true bruiser, which we haven't had in a while. Dallas and Gus tried to be ,but half the time looked like they were scared of contact, and I feel sometimes they were thinking finesse when it clearly should be shoulder down straight on. I'm still waiting for Gus to put his weight to work, I mean what good is it being 240 if you're not going to run someone over.

When it looked like he was not staying he sucked and you guys wanted him gone LMAO now this and he's a stud again

And who called him a stud? Mike James comparison is not what I'd call a stud, but a solid back. Others continue to say he will be a FB, which is where the Walter Tucker reference in this thread came from - and all the post after yours show people still don't think he's good.

Ask any smart reasonable poster if I'm off base... They will all agree with me. Kid doesn't belong at UM but you and all the other Golden slurpers are in denial, unless of course it looks like he's about to jump ship then he's back to not being good enough.

Most of just aren't stupid enough to speak in definitives based off a JUNIOR HS Tape. Get over yourself.

Advertisement

You're right. People need to learn to be consistent. After Rasul and Fils-Aime, there was an enormous dropoff in terms of the RBs we're chasing to fill the second RB slot in this class. Our backfield desperately needs speed and thankfully Homer will bring plenty of that if he sticks, but Moss just doesn't look like a Miami caliber RB with that lack of explosiveness. Didn't want him when everyone was saying he wants to go to UF and don't want him to stick now. Not a fan.

And before the slurpers throw out the term "star *****" for those thinking some posters are down on this kid because he's a low three-star, I posted about wanting us to pursue Josh Uche when he was unranked and had no other quality offers. We need more dynamic athletes and true Miami speed across the board after Golden's infiltration of too many coal shovelers over the past several years.

Quit sucking off the Croc - nobody knows what position we are recruiting Moss for and if he's a FB then he'd be the prototype for the position.

You're right. People need to learn to be consistent. After Rasul and Fils-Aime, there was an enormous dropoff in terms of the RBs we're chasing to fill the second RB slot in this class. Our backfield desperately needs speed and thankfully Homer will bring plenty of that if he sticks, but Moss just doesn't look like a Miami caliber RB with that lack of explosiveness. Didn't want him when everyone was saying he wants to go to UF and don't want him to stick now. Not a fan.

And before the slurpers throw out the term "star *****" for those thinking some posters are down on this kid because he's a low three-star, I posted about wanting us to pursue Josh Uche when he was unranked and had no other quality offers. We need more dynamic athletes and true Miami speed across the board after Golden's infiltration of too many coal shovelers over the past several years.

Quit sucking off the Croc - nobody knows what position we are recruiting Moss for and if he's a FB then he'd be the prototype for the position.

Not sucking off anybody. Just restating my consistent opinion about a recruit and acknowledging that certain posters change their minds about kids based on their level of interest in Miami. It's happened constantly around here the last couple years.

It happens w/ every fan base - and nobody did so in this thread regarding Moss. One called him Duke Moss because he's leading the charge recruiting others Some said he looks the part because he's solid build kid, but questioned his skill set. Nobody in this thread called Moss a stud RB or has done anything that dumbass Croc said Miami fans were doing. He's a ******** Croc that comes here to talk **** and no Cane fan should be parroting anything he says.

Not sucking off anybody. Just restating my consistent opinion about a recruit and acknowledging that certain posters change their minds about kids based on their level of interest in Miami. It's happened constantly around here the last couple years.

It happens w/ every fan base - and nobody did so in this thread regarding Moss. One called him Duke Moss because he's leading the charge recruiting others Some said he looks the part because he's solid build kid, but questioned his skill set. Nobody in this thread called Moss a stud RB or has done anything that dumbass Croc said Miami fans were doing. He's a ******** Croc that comes here to talk **** and no Cane fan should be parroting anything he says.

Yes, exactly!
Thank you!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a stud goes to my alma mater. Def a take. I watched him play alot last year

Care to explain why's he a stud?

Sure! He runs with power, has a great first step. Amazing vision, fearless and attacks the hole. He has a swagger to him that I like and again he runs low to the ground like a power back should. Moss is an excellent change of pace kind of back, can catch out of the backfield and block as well. He fits the mold of a Mike James just with a little more wiggle. Some ppl didn't care for Mike James but he was very productive and I believe currently plays for the Bucs.

Double edge sword. You got to take 2-4 of these guys every year for the toughness they bring to the overall team outside of the OL's and DL's. You need these kids in BC in late October November. You need them for special teams. But we can't have too many of them as they are not the types that will make special plays needed to win championships. But these are the type of kids that push the 4 and 5 Star Diva's on the team. Walter Tucker is my favorite Cane because of this. It is a long season and a longer off season. We have seen talented teams before with no toughness (Watch the LSU Bowl game again). But neither of them are Mark Walton which is the guy that is going to make the plays needed vs FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back