Zach Smith Insight On Martell

Obviously but that’s not what that post was for. It was just to show a glimpse of how far he can throw it which in the video was about 58 yards at the time stamp I posted. Not making any claims of how good he is or not off of that 1minute cutouts. I think He’s a better thrower and has more arm talent than given credit for but we will see
I understand you meant to show arm strength. I used your video to comment on a broader point. If you notice, my response makes no mention of you and even agrees with your point ("arm strength").

Advertisement
I put the word "bad" in quotations for a reason, the reason being I didn't think his performance was as "bad" as others made it out to be. As it relates to the interception, I was sitting in the exact section where the ball was thrown. It was a terrible throw, to say the least. Williams, in my opinion, is a very accurate QB, but his deep ball needs a lot of work. You can go as far back as him under throwing Mark Pope twice during the high school all-american game.

Terrible throw that made it to Osborne's hands. Yeah, Okay!

Advertisement
Shut da fck up shiitbrick. Pay my fare. Pay my hotel. Pay my car. Pay my tickets to the game. Basically, pay me to come all the way over there to whoop your ***. Lol. PM me when u paid all my expenses muthafcka. How bad u want this. Pay for it. Biitch made...

You're like Highsmith at Paradise introductions...lol...walking in all smooth and cool and badass like he was gonna come with it... Then says: Hi I'm Alonzo (high pitch)...then walks out....lol...wtf...😂😂😂
Who TF are you to be taking shots at a Hurricane Legend???

Idc about your dumb trolling, but talking sh*t about one of our own whose done more for this program than you could ever imagine is completely out of line.

Who TF are you to be taking shots at a Hurricane Legend???

Idc about your dumb trolling, but talking sh*t about one of our own whose done more for this program than you could ever imagine is completely out of line.

Ask your Legend to be careful who he insults and threatens...I was just minding my own business when the guy popped off 😂😂😂...truth telling is not trolling...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back