Zach Smith Insight On Martell

As nice as that sounds we've yet to see him pull that off outside his apparent comfort zone of 7 on 7's. Because it wasn't just the spring game, it was the two scrimmages too.

I guess you can say it's early but you'd expect him to have a standout moment or two like the others have already had. And I'm saying this as someone who thought Williams was the favorite to win the job
I agree. The only time that I've had a chance to see him in person was at the spring game. I was hoping for a much better showing. The summer 7 on 7 workouts are definitely not a good way to gauge how a QB will look in a real game. I was just relaying what I've been told, which has been a consistent theme since Jarren's arrival at UM; he is very accurate.

We really don't have much to go on at this point as it relates to Williams and Martell, because Perry is the only one with any real college game experience. My money is on Enos to make sure that all 3 are ready to go by 08/24.

Advertisement
I would not call it bad performance. JW was 4 for 6. Yes, he took a safety, but the Int. was Osborne, IMO. It was a perfectly thrown back shoulder pass and Osborne let Midget James Murphy (#29) take the ball away from him. Even if it the pass was under thrown, Osborne adjusted to it "perfectly" AND then let Midget James Murphy (#29) take the ball away from him.
I put the word "bad" in quotations for a reason, the reason being I didn't think his performance was as "bad" as others made it out to be. As it relates to the interception, I was sitting in the exact section where the ball was thrown. It was a terrible throw, to say the least. Williams, in my opinion, is a very accurate QB, but his deep ball needs a lot of work. You can go as far back as him under throwing Mark Pope twice during the high school all-american game.

As nice as that sounds we've yet to see him pull that off outside his apparent comfort zone of 7 on 7's. Because it wasn't just the spring game, it was the two scrimmages too.

I guess you can say it's early but you'd expect him to have a standout moment or two like the others have already had. And I'm saying this as someone who thought Williams was the favorite to win the job

Williams has the least live fire experience. It is no wonder he is not as calm.

When he settles down, he will BALL.

I just hope we can keep him somehow.

Aug 24th...Camping World...PM me....Then talk Sh*t

Shut da fck up shiitbrick. Pay my fare. Pay my hotel. Pay my car. Pay my tickets to the game. Basically, pay me to come all the way over there to whoop your ***. Lol. PM me when u paid all my expenses muthafcka. How bad u want this. Pay for it. Biitch made...

You're like Highsmith at Paradise introductions...lol...walking in all smooth and cool and badass like he was gonna come with it... Then says: Hi I'm Alonzo (high pitch)...then walks out....lol...wtf...😂😂😂

Shut da fck up shiitbrick. Pay my fare. Pay my hotel. Pay my car. Pay my tickets to the game. Basically, pay me to come all the way over there to whoop your ***. Lol. PM me when u paid all my expenses muthafcka. How bad u want this. Pay for it. Biitch made...

You're like Highsmith at Paradise introductions...lol...walking in all smooth and cool and badass like he was gonna come with it... Then says: Hi I'm Alonzo (high pitch)...then walks out....lol...wtf...😂😂😂
Pay for it yourself, like the rest of REAL UM Fans...not my problem you've done nothing with your life....

Advertisement
Nah, He and I are something you obviously are not. We're Cane fanatics. We have no pleasantries for the top hat and monocle gentleman that dot this board. We don't want to see videos of faux Jesus Christ whipping his filthy players into a frenzy, no matter how much you wanted to align with that other collaborator impirical cane.
Well said!!!

The scary thing is people think those 59 seconds are actually impressive QB footage to glean anything from for college. It shows some glimpses of short area quickness (good), speed (good), playmaking (good), arm strength (good), but it's just a couple steps above watching Sam Bruce do a choreographed dance to get off the line in 7 on 7 tryouts. We need guys who'll take these raw skills and become polished QBs (Enos' job). This isn't HS, flag football or scramble ball. He's going to have to be clean with his drops, slide and shuffle within the pocket, and throw accurate passes. Not at all saying Tate can't do it, but commenting on relative irrelevance of "highlights."

Obviously but that’s not what that post was for. It was just to show a glimpse of how far he can throw it which in the video was about 58 yards at the time stamp I posted. Not making any claims of how good he is or not off of that 1minute cutouts. I think He’s a better thrower and has more arm talent than given credit for but we will see

Advertisement
Not my problem your Broke *** won't be there....Lifes what you make of it...not my problem you've made Sh*t of yours....Break time over at Subway....time to clock back in..

Then u fly to me dipshiit...I got your wheelchair ready 😂😂😂...now u stuttering...talking all ghey now...Subway?...come on Mr. Bully...😂😂😂...fckn waggot...

Then u fly to me dipshiit...I got your wheelchair ready 😂😂😂...now u stuttering...talking all ghey now...Subway?...come on Mr. Bully...😂😂😂...fckn waggot...
Game is HERE....Fly your Sandwich making *** here, like MOST Real Cane fans do....Runnin your mouth comparing UM QBs to Teabags, but won't show up for game...Lol...FOH with your No Ticket having ***....

Game is HERE....Fly your Sandwich making *** here, like MOST Real Cane fans do....Runnin your mouth comparing UM QBs to Teabags, but won't show up for game...Lol...FOH with your No Ticket having ***....

Fck da game already. You and me muthafcka. We don't need a game to get this work in. You da one with da big dck handing out threats. Lmao. 😂😂😂...what's up. Lmao. Come at me son. You talk too much. You would have already gotten slept by now. Lol...😂😂😂

Fck da game already. You and me muthafcka. We don't need a game to get this work in. You da one with da big dck handing out threats. Lmao. 😂😂😂...what's up. Lmao. Come at me son. You talk too much. You would have already gotten slept by now. Lol...😂😂😂
Lol at "F" the game....Real Cane right there...
Just work some OT at Subway, and save some $$ for a ticket...

Advertisement
I for one want Martell to be our QB. I’m fine with any of them. But I have felt the same way Smith does when he says he has the it factor. We will win ball games bc of Tate and that’s what we need

Advertisement
Lol at "F" the game....Real Cane right there...
Just work some OT at Subway, and save some $$ for a ticket...

Lmaooooo...."Real Cane right there"....weak. I can smell your fear sandwich from here...don't get yourself knocked out because of your foolish words...😂😂😂...

Advertisement
Back