Zach McCloud Question

Confidence1000

Confidence1000
Yesterday was his last game he could play and save his redshirt. I know he asked to be redshirted & that’s the plan but are our coaches smart enough to sit him the rest of the yr? I hope they played him yesterday in order to get Sam Brooks caught up to speed or knowing Pinckney is coming back next week for FSU🧐.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yesterday was his last game he could play and save his redshirt. I know he asked to be redshirted & that’s the plan but are our coaches smart enough to sit him the rest of the yr? I hope they played him yesterday in order to get Sam Brooks caught up to speed or knowing Pinckney is coming back next week for FSU🧐.
If he needs to play, he NEEDS to play.

After what i saw yesterday. I want him to not play again and be our starting Mike next year selfishly.

At this point im cool with Ragu playing and them finding away to play Finley or Amari Carter stiff *** at an OL position to finish out this year.

Shaq needs to step up and switch to Pinks spot if needed and let Brooks come in for his spot

Or have finley or Carter switch over.. they should know the responsibility’s of the position

Advertisement
McCloud asked to be red shirted Manny agreed to it. If McCloud is needed he should play period. This is Manny's team. Not the McCloud show. This is about winning football games. When the players make the decisions you are in trouble!!
Mccloud has a life too... if Manny wants him to play he should have given him more snaps earlier! I didn't know we were still playing for the natty this year 🤣

Advertisement
How many games can Brooks play and still shirt?
I would live to see him next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back