Zach McCloud Question

Advertisement
Naw, save him for next year. He’s not going to get many snaps over shaq or Pinckney and it would be doing that kid a disservice to take a bake seat and play a limited role in his last yea of eligibility

**** near the entire d will be back next and the dL will be deep as ****. I don’t get burning a shirt for a 5-6 loss season. Him shirting helps the team end himself. We’ll actually have a pretty **** athletic lb fore next year with Brooks, Joyner , steed , mccloud and the kids.

Advertisement
Yea Manny’s screwed himself here. McCloud has him by the balls should he choose to use that power. Manny can’t make him go in the game and I assume Zach is on track to graduate and can grad transfer after the season. Manny has botched this situation from every angle.

Mccloud has already graduated

Wrote a whole thread about this last week...Should have been addressed for the season.

And if either BROOKS...or SHAQ (who probably knows em already) can't pick up some will responsibilities or a few packages while playing the will in 2 whole weeks (Brooks should have been practicing them longer) since GT, I don't understand WTF UM is doing in practice.

And if Joyner is your emergency backer, THE EMERGENCY IS HERE. He is celebrating in full pads on sideline, traveling all the way to Pittsburgh why isn't he getting any burn...AGAIN-THE EMERGENCY IS HERE, if he's too hurt he shouldn't be traveling and be in pads, otherwise if he is healthy enough to be an emergency backer, he should be in the game over Ragone.

After watching yesterday 53 is better than 55 and 56. Let him redshirt and be ready for next year. Are we sure he won't grad transfer?
If McCloud is so good why could he not get any playing time even as a backup? If McCloud did not suggest a red shirt he would have graduated and moved on.

Advertisement
If McCloud is so good why could he not get any playing time even as a backup? If McCloud did not suggest a red shirt he would have graduated and moved on.
Not saying that McCloud is better, but don't think because our staff does not start him or play him a lot means he is not better. Just look at Greg Rousseau, the staff has proven that experience is huge for them regardless of just how talented

Advertisement
Back