Zach Mccloud on Mark richt

Advertisement
McCloud could be the best player in the class. He is a great athlete and explosive tackler with tons of room to grow. Huge upside.

McCloud could be the best player in the class. He is a great athlete and explosive tackler with tons of room to grow. Huge upside.

you think he will come back?

He comin we are his only official on December 11th. I believe he has always wanted to be here jsut was waiting to see who the coach was going to be. look for a re-commit Dec 11.

good stuff recruting can actually be fun to follow again.

Advertisement
Getting McCloud back is a huge lift for this class. McCloud and Quarterman will be getting quality minutes next year on ST's and in the two deep IMO.

Advertisement
I'm happy with the 3 LBs we have, but I wouldn't be disappointed if we add a fourth. We're still a bit shallow, I think...

Advertisement
Getting McCloud back is a huge lift for this class. McCloud and Quarterman will be savaging the poor young men who attempt to return punts and kicks against them next year

FIFY

They will certainly be an upgrade on specials the minute they step foot on campus.

Our specials should be LIT next year.

Redwine, Byrd, Carter, Franchise, Quarterman, McCloud, Perry, Pinckney, Washington (KW2 ate on specials), and Walton on kicks

Bruce and Hardman on returns could be legendary doe

We have a pretty good LB in the middle right now from Georgia named Juwon Young. Only a Sophmore. Going to be a beast next year. We certainly need to stack chips though. STACK CHIPS BABY!!!!!!!!!

Getting McCloud back is a huge lift for this class. McCloud and Quarterman will be savaging the poor young men who attempt to return punts and kicks against them next year

FIFY

They will certainly be an upgrade on specials the minute they step foot on campus.

Redwine, Byrd, Carter, Franchise, Quarterman, McCloud, Perry, Pinckney, Washington (KW2 ate on specials), and Walton on kicks

We need playmakers like that on returns.

Advertisement
Phillips could find his way on the return team as well....

It's always a lot more fun when we have a few guys on the return team who can house it anytime...

FIFY

The texas 4 star runningback who commited to georgia on thanksgiving is prepared to follow him if hes wanted

I think 2015 RB's Fils-Aimes and Amir Rasul are better an should be re-approached before Devwah Whaley from Texas.

F%*^ Rasul....turn coat sell out...used us for a FSU offer. He can go play in trailerhassy **** and personally explain himself to Shaq and McCloud once a year

FIFY

Advertisement
Back