Zach Mccloud on Mark richt

brock

All-American
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
We will end with a Top 5 class

I seriously think so. I don't think we have room for more than 20-25 at most for this class (barring some transfers and things like that). So that being said I think top 10.

I want the CB from Coconut Creek that is committed to UGA, give be Pat Bethel, Brian Burns, McCloud, and Jamel Cook.

Then make a run at Hardman, Eason, Trayvon Mullen, etc. The 4-5 mentioned above need to be canes though. Also, would not care to see a few guys in the class get pushed out.. I hate to say it for those that have stuck around this long, but some just aren't good enough.

Corey bender
Former #Miami LB commit Zach McCloud: "Dec. 11 is my only OV that I'm taking. It's with Miami." scout.com/player/195117-…
#Canes

Advertisement

I seriously think so. I don't think we have room for more than 20-25 at most for this class (barring some transfers and things like that). So that being said I think top 10.

I want the CB from Coconut Creek that is committed to UGA, give be Pat Bethel, Brian Burns, McCloud, Fils-Aime, Adrian Killins and Ahmon Richards!!!!

Then make a run at Hardman, Eason, Trayvon Mullen, etc. The 4-5 mentioned above need to be canes though. Also, would not care to see a few guys in the class get pushed out.. I hate to say it for those that have stuck around this long, but some just aren't good enough.

FIFY let cook sign with FSpew it'll be doing us some justice trust me

The texas 4 star runningback who commited to georgia on thanksgiving is prepared to follow him if hes wanted

Advertisement

I want the CB from Coconut Creek that is committed to UGA, give be Pat Bethel, Brian Burns, McCloud, Fils-Aime, Adrian Killins and Ahmon Richards!!!!

You think so?

I think he looks like he has potential to be a great player. We need a Safety or 2 in this class for sure though.

well this quote is going to get everyone happy.
When asked if he'll re-commit "I've been planning on it for a while, just waiting on my visit."

Advertisement
The texas 4 star runningback who commited to georgia on thanksgiving is prepared to follow him if hes wanted

I think 2015 RB's Fils-Aimes and Amir Rasul are better an should be re-approached before Devwah Whaley from Texas.

[HUDL]athlete/2628796/highlights/311047379[/HUDL]

Paranos, I respect your opinions on linemen, my friend. But I'll defer to Mark Richt on Running Backs.

Advertisement
Fils-Aime is a stud and I'd love it if we were to try to flip him from Tennessee. But Rasul isn't in the universe of either Fils-Aime or Whaley.

You think so?

I think he looks like he has potential to be a great player. We need a Safety or 2 in this class for sure though.

i was a little iffy with him but he is a kid with size and speed you take him and figure it out later

Advertisement
Back