Zach Feagles.... anyone heard, has he gotten better? I hope so

Advertisement
There’s the Kohl’s punter camps for college players .

I would think he or any punter would take advantage of this , click this on your search engine pretty neat videos

GOCANES

Good news is he can’t get much worse so normal progression with just getting older should make him better....Hopefully daddy snapped him by the neck about dishonoring the family name and straightened him out..

I heard he knocked Pete off the UM parking garage with an errant punt and that's why we have Stefan now.

Advertisement
@rokulika

Have you been up in the parking lot watching this year? Seems like a Rok kind of question...

What would be better is to make our 3rd down conversion better. But as long as Rosier is our QB and Richt scared to make changes it will be the same ol shiit

First guy I ever saw older than 7 years old who punted it backwards. Looked like Jamelle Holloway running the option the way he kicked that thing behind himself.

Advertisement
Wish our reporters would ask about special teams, I mean, it's not like it determines 1/3 of the game or anything.

Are you new around here?

If by “our reporters” you mean the big 3 newspapers, you can forget anything of any significance being asked.

Best to put out a request to Stefan or Roman or whoever else from CIS has access to the coaches. You know, people that have an actual interest in Hurricanes football and not trying to score social points on twitter like our newspaper reporters.

Advertisement
Special Teams is probably the biggest concern going into the season, a new kicker and a punter that had a rough freshman year last year.

Advertisement
Bosher had a bunch of shanks as a freshman. Feagles is the tools so it’s just a matter of him progressing.

Oh Bosher did play as a frosh? I honestly thought he started playing as a Soph.

Fankles form disgusts me and he doesn't seem to be able to get the ball to ROCKET off his foot like most punters do.

Once Dosier is gone Feagles is my next target.

What a wasted scholarship just because his dad played here.

1531695129771.gif

Advertisement
Back