Zach Carpenter: I'm here to play football, not video games

Advertisement
Music to my ears after years of tears and split beers for 5-star deserviteers:

"They're not willing to go the extra inch because, especially at this level, the margin of error is [small]. So any extra thing you can do to get ahead of your competition, that's only going to help you. Everybody’s working out. Everybody's running. But what else can you add to your plate that's going to not only help you, but help the team?"

Advertisement
IMG_1811.gif

Carpenter’s Dad and his video games

First he says, "gators gonna get me". Cmon man, **** them Gators! As a cane, those words should never be uttered.

Then he takes the stance of being in the video game is a distraction. How dumb. You don't have to buy or play the game to take their money. Whatever, his decision, idc, just weird.

And third, he's got a whole bunch of men arguing online whether his faith gives him physicality and muscular strength. I have no other comment here.

Advertisement
I absolutely dislike churches, I cannot identify with religion and hold very strong and very negative opinions towards all of them.

However, people believe in them and I'd rather have them believe in God instead not believing at all.

Believing goes a long way and can move rocks.
If you believe in Nothing besides yourself I’ve feel sorry for you.

I don’t care if Cosmic Energy, Human Consciousness/Unity, Mother Earth, God, you need something greater than yourself to believe in!

I am not a fan of the church or the way religions have been used manipulate, but anything that ultimately centers you into being a better/empathic and not totally self-important ******.

When I read the JC reference, I knew the Holy Spirit of this thread would be Risen. Kudos to the kid for having and expressing his faith. I understand both sides of the expressed opinions. I've come to believe that faith and religion are not the same.....

I wonder if Zach's favorite grunge song is Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns from Mother Love Bone.
It’s kind of SAD that a country founded on the believe in God - kid professes his love for His Christian believes out loud proudly ; And he is deemed the weird one.

Yet, we have made it completely acceptable for unhinged Soros backed kids /screaming Anti-semetic rhetoric, holding weak colleges hostage, and rally for Hamas terrorist the “normal voice of reason and compassion “..

If you believe in Nothing besides yourself I’ve feel sorry for you.

I don’t care if Cosmic Energy, Human Consciousness/Unity, Mother Earth, God, you need something greater than yourself to believe in!

I am not a fan of the church or the way religions have been used manipulate, but anything that ultimately centers you into being a better/empathic and not totally self-important ******.
Where did he say he believes in nothing? I missed that. Religion in this country is so fake it's nauseating. Joel Osteen and his hundreds of millions of $$, the Catholic priests and their decades of raping little boys (and girls), should I go on? Many of the people who go to church every Sunday are some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever meant. Religion and being spiritual are not the same.

Advertisement
Where did he say he believes in nothing? I missed that. Religion in this country is so fake it's nauseating. Joel Osteen and his hundreds of millions of $$, the Catholic priests and their decades of raping little boys (and girls), should I go on? Many of the people who go to church every Sunday are some of the biggest hypocrites I've ever meant. Religion and being spiritual are not the same.
His whole Porst was confusing and contradictory.

He starts out by saying “He hates churches - which is odd. There are many smaller churches, spiritual gatherings that push more about love/ And how the Christian life is about being emphatic, compassionate, and sense of community. They play a vital role in some local communities.

You missed my post saying I’m not some a big fan of churches , especially MEGA churches. Your belief that most people attending churches are hypocrites is simple minded and inaccurate. But I also believe every human has contradictions and bouts of hypocrisy.

To the last part. You are correct. He didn’t say, “ He did not believe in anything”.

So I take that loss while , asking @Bender what do you believe In? And what’s wrong with a Christian professing his love for Christ? With all the real craziness going on the world today?

Is there any actions taken by the player when they opt in? I assumed that they maybe get a biometric scan and a copy of the game with $500. Do kids just not want to get scanned?

Is there any actions taken by the player when they opt in? I assumed that they maybe get a biometric scan and a copy of the game with $500. Do kids just not want to get scanned?
Only the notable players that get extra NIL have extra work to do. Everyone else just collects money.

Advertisement
I absolutely dislike churches, I cannot identify with religion and hold very strong and very negative opinions towards all of them.

However, people believe in them and I'd rather have them believe in God instead not believing at all.

Believing goes a long way and can move rocks.
I'm a Christian and I couldn't agree more with your first sentence.

Advertisement
Back