Your favorite recruit in this class...

YankeesCane

Sophomore
I always like asking this; But for me;

1) Hayes; Not sure why but really glad Miami landed him. Big, fast LB who has the size to play the middle and rush the passer. I just hope they keep him at LB should he add muscle
2) Cole M; Just a hunch, but I believe this kid becomes an excellent pass rusher
3) Trader; The forgotten partner of JS but as of now just a notch below in ability. I believe Trader can be Reggie Wayne like

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I always like asking this; But for me;

1) Hayes; Not sure why but really glad Miami landed him. Big, fast LB who has the size to play the middle and rush the passer. I just hope they keep him at LB should he add muscle
2) Cole M; Just a hunch, but I believe this kid becomes an excellent pass rusher
3) Trader; The forgotten partner of JS but as of now just a notch below in ability. I believe Trader can be Reggie Wayne like
Every DL

Advertisement
Lyles on offense. I think that he’s vastly underrated as a prospect, not overly talked about by our fanbase. He may not be a blazing, 0-60 home run threat, but he’s as complete as any back in this class. He reminds me of Marcus Allen in terms of his all around versatility and potential value, not in style. I love his blocking on film and that he’s from an elite, professional program. He knows nothing but winning, that means a lot to me. I’m really looking forward to seeing him develop and perform.

On defense I’m really digging Pruitt. That kid hits like Julian Jackson. I have a feeling that he’s going to be a Robert Bailey level special teams assassin next year.

Judd Anderson

Avoid The Office GIF

Advertisement
Justin Scott. Might be the best DT we’ve signed in my lifetime following recruiting and hopefully he’s the Marcus Forston we had hoped for

Other than that Trader definitely up there but gotta put Cam Pruitt in there. That LB room got scary quick

I havent watched a single Hayes hudl yet. But him by proxy, anything that ruins the day of a gator will always bring an insurmountable amount of joy to me

As someone who’s favorite 2021 prospect was Mr.Kinchens I’ll go:

Elijah Lofton on offense

Artavius jones on defense

Dylan day for under the radar

Advertisement
Back