Your favorite recruit in this class...

There’s a whole bunch you can choose from but I’m gonna go with Ward ( Notrascajun trying to will this one into happening )QB is always the most important and also the favorite and to go along with the QB JoJo would be 1A.

My other favorite because he looks to be a leader and ambassador is Plazz…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So many SPECIAL players in this class man!! Hard to truly choose! Love Day and Cole M and think they have 5* potential and both LBs are dudes! I like our WRs as well and the backs are crazy good. The two true DTs go crazy and are so athletic. Every position group may have a many hits, though corner and Oline (outside of the Juco MAMMOTH and the center).

Ny Carr because it's been a minute since the speed looked like that

Cole McConathy because I assume all white pass rushers turn into Maxx Crosby or the Watt brothers

Advertisement
Patterson, Carr and the 2LBs. I know the DL class is insane. But the highlights of those 4 kids impressed me the most.

Advertisement
As someone who said Jeremiah Payton, Key Smith, and Rob Lockhart were my favorite recruits back in the day, I'm gonna spare the jinx on this WR class lol Lightfoot and Hayes are some dudes on the defensive side

everyone GIF

JoJo makes Travis Hunter catches
Zaquan is a force player defensively like a more productive JW
Chance and Lofton might play early imo, they both block really well and are 100% between the whistles dudes.
Dylan Day is my sleeper tho. It’s like Jacolby George’s film but defensively. I don’t know how he makes the plays he makes but good things happen when he’s on the field.

Advertisement
Back