Your absolute favorite/most important member of #Storm18?

Jobe was my favorite prior to the decommit.

A guy like that in the secondary is so invaluable in today’s game. Fast enough to stay with quick WR but also big enough to cover TEs and strong enough to provide solid downhill run support. A true jack of all trades. He would’ve been an absolute stud in Diaz’s defense.

The closest thing we’ll get to that is Surtain, although Jobe is a bit more physical on film.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] why is this guy allowed to troll if actual canes fans like jagr are banned?

Advertisement

A guy like that in the secondary is so invaluable in today’s game. Fast enough to stay with quick WR but also big enough to cover TEs and strong enough to provide solid downhill run support. A true jack of all trades. He would’ve been an absolute stud in Diaz’s defense.

The closest thing we’ll get to that is Surtain, although Jobe is a bit more physical on film.
[MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION] why is this guy allowed to troll if actual canes fans like jagr are banned?

Your obsession is very creepy.

I made a legitimate post. There’s nothing being “allowed”.

Frierson...because I've seen him play often enough to the point I'm not relying on tapes or tweets.

He carries himself like he's the best athlete on the field, and if you don't know it already you'll know it soon enough.

With Coral Gables it's not particularly complicated. You look for whoever is wearing #2 . This is the first #2 who struck me as extra special since Perryman.

Frierson is already a more natural and dangerous kick returner than Jeff Thomas. We need to use him in that role, assuming we don't have anyone even more special coming in, someone I'm not familiar with.

And assuming we actually prioritize blocking for the return man, for the first time in several years.

We need defensive tackles. I don't follow recruiting closely but if we aren't winning at defensive tackle then we aren't winning period. We can't pretend the likes of McIntosh and Norton are good enough, or that a line coach makes enough difference. The legend of this program was built via dominance at defensive tackle. There should be 5 defensive tackle threads for every 1 otherwise. BTW, as a USC alum the Trout kid may not sign tomorrow but nobody in the program is worried about him changing his mind.

Gurvan hall is a lot more physical than jobe

Lingard. Instant impact, nationally relevant player who will give a massive boost to our horrible running game.

Fully expect Lo, Homer, and Dallas to be the most integral part of the the O. We could definitely use them the same way UGA uses Chubb, Michel, and Swift.

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan starts day 1 imo too. Physical freak who can do it all. You don’t see tight ends run as well as he does and while being that big. Really impressive stuff

Brevin Jordan starts day 1 imo too. Physical freak who can do it all. You don’t see tight ends run as well as he does and while being that big. Really impressive stuff

Jordan will be very good for us, too.

I just think Mallory has a higher ceiling.

Way Kool is fcking up at recruiting DT u would have to say the only DT we have committed

You got to relax man
2016 Pat bethel- coaches very high on
2017 jon ford- coaches very high on
2018 silvera- best dt in the country
Most important recruit for 2018 Gerald Willis who has practiced all fall and is locked in for next season accordingly to pete

That group of 4 alone is deeper than what most teams have on the roster. Not to mention guys who can slide inside on some downs

Whoever we bring in addition to silvera In this class will be gravy

Hard to relax when Kool can’t recruit . He needs help and it obvious. Can’t ignore positions we need 2 or 3 every year

Yup. He's the DL version of Rumph. Excellent at Xs and Os and developing players, but little sales ability.

This is a bit over the top.

Rumph has done an excellent job this cycle and we should wait to see how Kool closes before judging him.

Love em all, But Al Blades got to me when on the 7 on 7 trail...when a kids father was talking smack at him. So he jams the mans son (wr) and drives him out of bounds and outs him on the ground in front of his dad and says something like here’s your son.

Advertisement
Love em all, But Al Blades got to me when on the 7 on 7 trail...when a kids father was talking smack at him. So he jams the mans son (wr) and drives him out of bounds and outs him on the ground in front of his dad and says something like here’s your son.

Anybody have a video of this?

I’m pretty sure it was on this site about a year to a year and a half ago. Not sure if I read it or video

I’m pretty sure it was on this site about a year to a year and a half ago. Not sure if I read it or video

I’d love to see that.

You can debate whatever but put on Jordan’s film. He’s dominated in every setting against elite competition week in and week out. Have some of the best film in the country. I love both of players upside

Advertisement

You can debate whatever but put on Jordan’s film. He’s dominated in every setting against elite competition week in and week out. Have some of the best film in the country. I love both of players upside

I’m not disagreeing with you, Brock.

They’re both studs whom we’re very fortunate to have.

Favorite player is probably Lingard. Most important are the guys on the OL, that's where we need the biggest talent infusion.

Hall can’t play corner though.

Advertisement

Says who? Gurvan hall definitely can play corner

Says who? Gurvan hall definitely can play corner

Not at the college level.

He’s a safety all the way.

He may play nickel back in some formations ala Jaquan but he’s not a full time CB.

Jobe can play either one.

Advertisement
Back