Your absolute favorite/most important member of #Storm18?

lfoliva9988

Redshirt Freshman
this class is so **** elite at pretty much every position, but I am curious to see who people say is their favorite/most important recruit in this class. Think it'll be cool to see the different answers from different people.

I've got to go with Lingard. The dude has future NFL star written all over him and he could seriously start on a huge number of CFB teams right now. As long as he stays healthy, there is no reason to think this guy can't be the next Heisman winner from Miami and the next one in the long list of Canes RB greats.

Advertisement
I will have to go with all the OL. I know it does follow your guidelines but all the OL as we need them!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
images.jpeg b7258e68922c111a9f929c7e1102a7ca-1024x683.jpg

Advertisement
Lingawd. His commitment set the tone for this class and there has been zero drama with this kid, only leadership. This year's DeeJay Dallas in that regard.

Advertisement
Lingard all day. He's an immediate impact guy from day one, who will change the dynamic of the offense.

Gregory Rousseau ---- Not saying this guy will be the best or is the most important but i'm very intrigued by his potential at 6'6" 220 and yet to fill out, he could be a Jason Taylor clone in a year or two.

Advertisement
Back