Youngens

Advertisement
No one's really talked about the genius that Diaz has shown as LB coach getting 3 true freshmens THIS READY to play. It's one thing to get guys ready to contribute. He's gotten them to a spot where they look like confident vets.

Bermuda Triangle 2.0

Pick looks like a young, pre-injury Armstead out there.

Once these cats learn to trust their eyes, it's going to be **** for opposing offenses.

Dynasty, great to hear from you. Yeah, when they start just playing the game instinctually they will be a scary trio( especially with what's upfront on the Dline).

No one's really talked about the genius that Diaz has shown as LB coach getting 3 true freshmens THIS READY to play. It's one thing to get guys ready to contribute. He's gotten them to a spot where they look like confident vets.

G ****, never thought about it but u got a **** point

Advertisement
I think dad is right. All these kids should be getting spot time at best, but they are the best option we have. The fanbase needs to remember this, but we are in for a treat in 2017, 2018, 2019. I did think Shaq had his best game yet, and against the best competition we have palyed. We are decent at DT, but young and I expect us to struggle a bit against some of the better OLines we face. Their center when he wasn't taxed, was having his way with our DTs.

What?

DT is the best position on the team. Norton, Willis, RJ, and Moten have dominated and will dominate every OL we play.

You sure you're watching Miami games?

Go back and watch the tape when we were playing right over the center. He dominated Norton, and got good push against Jenkins as well. This is a good group, but a young group with lots of room to get better. Diaz obviously saw the same thing as they abandoned that pretty quickly.

They negged you but you're right. When we were in 0 tech the GT center got all in our tackles grits. I didn't like that though. We don't have any NT on this roster.

Think about next years defense.

All 3 lbs back with a full year of experience.
Entire dline back. Plus dj johnson.

Going to be loaded on defense.

Papa shaq. How proud were you when shaq got the TD?

G ****, never thought about it but u got a **** point

It's legit. Manny has shown to be astute in that the defense is aggressive and simplistic for the young backers. I love the near back approach. It will be tested going forward, but our identity is to pressure and create negative plays.

I'm not particularly fond of the odd front used at gT. I would prefer seeing an under front, especially when we're bringing 6 or more. Pick and Shaq as twin 30 techs would be absolutely dangerous.

Point out Cook and tell them go get him! Spent a many Games on the sidelines back in the 80's and 90's at the OB. This is the most excited I been in a long time! Enjoy the ride, goes by fast.

Advertisement
time to stock the cupboards and load up on studs. these HS kids are going to want to be part of this sooner then later. they see what our defense is doing this year compared to last and without 3 starters. patty cake to smash a cake in your face

I'm in for $100...

this is just the kind of stupid ideas that get blown up and used to motivate the opposition. Worse yet, it makes the papers which then pile on our program which already gets way to much bad publicity. Cut this crap out.

Advertisement
Back