Youngens

Advertisement
Advertisement
Already something serious. Your son and his 2 boys are cause for incredible excitement about the future. Take into consideration the guys they have playing in front of them. Have those dudes thank that savage front. Because each one of them will shine partly because of guys like Chad, Mcintosh, Norton, D-Jax, Willis, Moten, etc.

May be the best front 7 in the entire nation next year.

Thank you.

CtyFR_eVUAAerjH.jpg

Advertisement
Normally I like football players without any sunshine but every once in a while it's good to see them smiling. You gotta enjoy it and have fun. Congrats Papa Shaq! Thank them from us fans who appreciate that work!

Man shaq put a hit on a gt runningback on the goaline, these young LBS are doing a great job even jo Jackson getting a little burn at LB.

Advertisement
Three future first round picks

Pinkney is def a first roundet hes a missle and he has that fkin speed sick instincts man. The other two have work to do but can be first rounders too.....wouldnt trade these three for nobody right now. Have u ever seen 3 tru fresh playing together n growing together? By JR perry will get these guys a national title

Advertisement
I think dad is right. All these kids should be getting spot time at best, but they are the best option we have. The fanbase needs to remember this, but we are in for a treat in 2017, 2018, 2019. I did think Shaq had his best game yet, and against the best competition we have palyed. We are decent at DT, but young and I expect us to struggle a bit against some of the better OLines we face. Their center when he wasn't taxed, was having his way with our DTs.

What?

DT is the best position on the team. Norton, Willis, RJ, and Moten have dominated and will dominate every OL we play.

You sure you're watching Miami games?

Go back and watch the tape when we were playing right over the center. He dominated Norton, and got good push against Jenkins as well. This is a good group, but a young group with lots of room to get better. Diaz obviously saw the same thing as they abandoned that pretty quickly.

Can't wait for these young guns to deliver the crushing blow which knocks Cook out.

Advertisement
Back