Youngens

UknowWhat

Senior
Once they grow up its gonna be something serious
c21b3ea2c01cd74586fb4df9915a1405.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
How awesome was it when he ran that back for a td! These young men will become true monsters over the next few years, can't wait to see these savages take on FSU!!!

Once they grow up its gonna be something serious
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161002/c21b3ea2c01cd74586fb4df9915a1405.jpg[/IMG

That's three of our awesome Freshman who came to the U with the proper mentality and it shows. It's great to watch them grow each week! Congrats to your Son on his first college Touchdown and to Pinckney for what I believe to be his first college interception! Great job Dad, GO CANES

Advertisement
If someone were to put a bounty on cook, how would they take it?

Cash? PayPal?

Last edited:
They have a chance at developing into the most dominant LB corp in NCAA by y3...

Good times ahead...

Advertisement
I think dad is right. All these kids should be getting spot time at best, but they are the best option we have. The fanbase needs to remember this, but we are in for a treat in 2017, 2018, 2019. I did think Shaq had his best game yet, and against the best competition we have palyed. We are decent at DT, but young and I expect us to struggle a bit against some of the better OLines we face. Their center when he wasn't taxed, was having his way with our DTs.

Class of 16=Foundation
Class of 17=Support Beams
Class of 18=Empire Rebuilt

Imo.

Advertisement
Thank the Lord these three were spared career regression Golden years. They are getting better each week. We have not seen that in over a dozen years -- with rare self driven exceptions.

I think dad is right. All these kids should be getting spot time at best, but they are the best option we have. The fanbase needs to remember this, but we are in for a treat in 2017, 2018, 2019. I did think Shaq had his best game yet, and against the best competition we have palyed. We are decent at DT, but young and I expect us to struggle a bit against some of the better OLines we face. Their center when he wasn't taxed, was having his way with our DTs.

What?

DT is the best position on the team. Norton, Willis, RJ, and Moten have dominated and will dominate every OL we play.

You sure you're watching Miami games?

Advertisement
Back