Coaching You were Warned...

iu

Advertisement
Why is that always y'all's go to line? Again seperate one from the other. #1 this ****** assclown needs to go... Simple. #2 it's not y'all's business to find a replacement. It's not Jenn strawley job to find a replacement. Get a competent firm of head hunters in place that have spoke to the people who have succeeded here and understand the landscape & come up with a short list... Don't reach for some assclown that doesn't fit your criteria once you get turned down several times(which is **** sure gonna happen)just to make a hire. #3 make sure Blake ****** James has zero to do with any part of this decision. (Side note if it wasn't obvious I will let y'all know we have reached out to several agents for individuals representing potential a.d.) getting rid of him should be #1 but it's a lil more to it than that. #4 stu & phil need to reach back out to Alonzo and get this done... He needs to be here independent of any ad now or future and have authority too.
No AD worth anything is going to come in and not want control over hiring and firing coaches in their program. Might as well make Alonzo AD then. But not sure that's a good idea.

Yes and know. That's not really Duane's personality to get involved. But who knows. He is making A **** TON of bread now and loves this program.
He did donate money to put his name on the locker room didn't he? Time for another donation Duane. It's probably a write-off, and pub for the XFL (he owns that right?).

Last edited:
Advertisement
My brother if we’re going to hire a Cuban for the Cuban market then at least hire one that’s full Cuban who could speak some mf Spanish and could relate to Cubans.this mf manny is more white American Than Cuban.on top of that his an FSU grad.my point he doesn’t relate to Cubans nor to the university of Miami grads his an FSU grad.fans care about wins and losses not about no race or nationality.it’s time for the bot to step up and hire a proven winner we been miserable for the last 18 years.if they were going to hire a Cuban they should of hired Mario um grad.won 2 national championships as a player had been a head coach,assistant under saban.1 of the 2 the decion maker’s at um are retarded or they don’t give a Fock
That was my point

For all the talk about Zo as AD or Football GM, what about:

Cane legend, clearly knows footall. Fast tracking NFL executive, now asst-GM at Carolina. Previously helped build Buffalo into a playoff team as Director of Player Personnel, before that in Seattle as Director of Pro Personnel and Asst-Director of Pro Personnel. Could be an NFL GM soon enough, may not be interested in the college game.

oct-1998-linebacker-dan-morgan-of-the-miami-hurricanes-in-action-the-picture-id72341342
Not happening.

Advertisement
@Poopscoop told y'all for the better part of 2yrs this staff was Trash...and after being ridiculed and scorned upon, Guess what??....He was 100% right once again...That's why I listen to a former player..who's close to the entire situation...Don't get me wrong, I truly appreciate @Cribby and @gogeta4 for their contributions to this site. But I for one listen to someone who knows exactly what a quality staff looks like, because he **** sure played for one.
Check my post history…I never wanted Manny hired as DC…let alone as a HC.

I’m high on T Rob but our staff has Never been a strength. I just thought the talent and veterans would over come the coaching . No shame in being wrong. It’s not the first time or last.

I thought the same thing.

I never could have imagined we would be this bad fundamentally, though.

Advertisement
That's because like most were capable of seeing bama is not some world beater this year. All it requires to at least give them a game is playing disciplined, physical football... Far from us on both counts.

Many people don’t understand the synergy and intangibles that a team gets from a coach regardless of whether or not he is teaching them the right way. It is near impossible to play well for a coach who is not a strong leader. His self doubt and perpetrating make it impossible for the team to believe in him and causes them to doubt everything he stands for both consciously and unconsciously. It leads to a **** ton of inexplicable, catastrophic break downs in execution, even with things that have been drilled over and over.

I say that because I understand how WHO a coach is can negate WHAT a coach says, even when it is right on paper. This isn’t the answer I am looking for in the questions I am about to ask.

What is wrong with the way we run the program methodically? I would love to hear your input on what we are doing wrong 1. Recruiting 2. Teaching 3. Strategy 4. Discipline. 5. Personnel deployment.

I know you try not to put to much dirty laundry out in the open, but I and many here would appreciate a more specific or detailed opinion of what’s going wrong in day to day work of building and training a tough fundamentally sound football team.

Advertisement
My only concern with him would be staff. Not sure when it relates to defense. He's an amazing x & o guy but he's very intellectual in his approach to football. That's the number one ingredient in where we went wrong with alfraud on the defensive side of the ball. We want someone who's solid in x & o, has a physical approach to the game and can delegate effectively where he has his flaws. Personally I love the idea of him and have for the longest. But I do have several concerns.
I just noticed this now but Kellen Moore is exactly like Ken Dorsey.

How about that former player that became a pro wrestler, now an actor, I think? Forget his name.

He's got some money. He even practiced against Mario.
Sheeeeit if the cash out there like that, let’s NIL up some 5 stars too.

Oh and when they sign, give them some ****** snaps jfc.

Many people don’t understand the synergy and intangibles that a team gets from a coach regardless of whether or not he is teaching them the right way. It is near impossible to play well for a coach who is not a strong leader. His self doubt and perpetrating make it impossible for the team to believe in him and causes them to doubt everything he stands for both consciously and unconsciously. It leads to a **** ton of inexplicable, catastrophic break downs in execution, even with things that have been drilled over and over.

I say that because I understand how WHO a coach is can negate WHAT a coach says, even when it is right on paper. This isn’t the answer I am looking for in the questions I am about to ask.

What is wrong with the way we run the program methodically? I would love to hear your input on what we are doing wrong 1. Recruiting 2. Teaching 3. Strategy 4. Discipline. 5. Personnel deployment.

I know you try not to put to much dirty laundry out in the open, but I and many here would appreciate a more specific or detailed opinion of what’s going wrong in day to day work of building and training a tough fundamentally sound football team.
Only thing I'm going to say is only way to get a diamond is to polish it... People complain about tackling yet we don't bother to practice live tackling. As in defensive player taking down opposing ball carrier. Also if the only thing you basically ever practice against is 3rd team or scout then as weak as we are in those units how can we ever expect starters to be sharp. All they essentially practice is technique and execution. Problem with them is in live action you don't fall back on technique, you fall back on repetition...

Only thing I'm going to say is only way to get a diamond is to polish it... People complain about tackling yet we don't bother to practice live tackling. As in defensive player taking down opposing ball carrier. Also if the only thing you basically ever practice against is 3rd team or scout then as weak as we are in those units how can we ever expect starters to be sharp. All they essentially practice is technique and execution. Problem with them is in live action you don't fall back on technique, you fall back on repetition...
This what I don’t get. No tackling in practice. Our 1s go against the scout team that’s **** near made up of walk ons and 3rd stringers. How TF is that real preparation???

When did this start happening? With Diaz? Richt? Golden?? Why do we “practice” like this?

Advertisement
Back