You wanna Laugh...Brad Kaaya BS from UCLA boards

Your friend is an idiot.

he did not write it...just fwd to me kinda laughing himself..UCLA fans want this kid bad...

They should. It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

It's hard to wrap my mind around that, but I'm glad we're able to do it either way. Kid will be a good one here.

Simply an exercise in excellent, early talent evaluation on the part of our staff, particularly Coach Coley. Remember, prior to the Opening and being named a member of the Elite 11, Kaaya wasn't perceived as one of the top-tier QB's (at least in regard to recruiting services). He performs on a big stage and boom, blows up. At that point he was already locked into Miami. ****, I think Barton Simmons at 247 lists Kaaya as one of his top 25 players in the nation regardless of position. Just more evidence this staff can evaluate.

It's crazy that we found him before the local school did. We're thousands of miles away, meanwhile UCLA could have had someone on his campus every day. It's not like this kid plays for some nobody school, it's a well-known high school in So Cal.

That either says really good things about us, or really bad things about UCLA and USC. Or both.

I think it's more along the lines of the former, though I believe D-Money pointed out in a recent thread relating to Kaaya that the UCLA staff has realized it made a huge mistake.

I'm with you too in regard the irony of securing a top-notch QB from the other side of the country.

I remember when we brought Coley on board and everyone was salivating over acquiring his south Florida recruiting ties (and stripping them from FSU no less). While he's done well so far in SFLA, his biggest get may turn out to be a Los Angeles area quarterback.

Advertisement
Kaaya flipping to Ucla is a real possibly I don't know why y'all think this kid is a lock.... I tell u what if he don't enroll in January its gonna be a battle I been hearing Ucla name pop up a lot with this kid..

Kaaya flipping to Ucla is a real possibly I don't know why y'all think this kid is a lock.... I tell u what if he don't enroll in January its gonna be a battle I been hearing Ucla name pop up a lot with this kid..

If you've read anything recently from him or his mom you wouldn't have any worries about him flipping.

If you've read anything recently from him or his mom you wouldn't have any worries about him flipping.

This that interview ariz had with his mom all but locked him up in my eyes.

He's even trying to recruit some wideouts he wants to throw too while he's here

Advertisement
No high school recruit is a "lock" until they sign on the dotted line. That said, Kaaya appears to be one of the most solid commits we have today. I'd be really shocked if he decommitted.

Last edited:

This that interview ariz had with his mom all but locked him up in my eyes.

He's even trying to recruit some wideouts he wants to throw too while he's here

You dont flip a kid who has a strong bond with a staff and has his mother with the same love for a school and staff like they do he's all Cane

Your friend is an idiot.

he did not write it...just fwd to me kinda laughing himself..UCLA fans want this kid bad...

They should. It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

It's hard to wrap my mind around that, but I'm glad we're able to do it either way. Kid will be a good one here.

Simply an exercise in excellent, early talent evaluation on the part of our staff, particularly Coach Coley. Remember, prior to the Opening and being named a member of the Elite 11, Kaaya wasn't perceived as one of the top-tier QB's (at least in regard to recruiting services). He performs on a big stage and boom, blows up. At that point he was already locked into Miami. ****, I think Barton Simmons at 247 lists Kaaya as one of his top 25 players in the nation regardless of position. Just more evidence this staff can evaluate.

It's crazy that we found him before the local school did. We're thousands of miles away, meanwhile UCLA could have had someone on his campus every day. It's not like this kid plays for some nobody school, it's a well-known high school in So Cal.

That either says really good things about us, or really bad things about UCLA and USC. Or both.

UCLA knew about Kaaya but the #1 QB on their board was Kyle Allen who they led for. Was a surprise he committed to TAMU. I think they thought they could offer Kaaya whenever and he would still commit. Great job from our staff in recruiting him and building a good relationship.

Advertisement

UCLA knew about Kaaya but the #1 QB on their board was Kyle Allen who they led for. Was a surprise he committed to TAMU. I think they thought they could offer Kaaya whenever and he would still commit. Great job from our staff in recruiting him and building a good relationship.

This. UCLA thought They had a GREAT shot with Allen and felt he was the better QB at the time.

345.gif

It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

It's not really shocking when you figure that teams have been doing it to us in our "backyard" for the better part of a decade.

not usually from across the country

Advertisement

Sort of Gino Torretta redux. All the California schools ignored him, he comes to Miami and wins the Heisman Trophy. Typical California, where everything is half-assed and third-rate. Even the strip clubs. That's the sign of a declining civilization.

Why does that guy have that old fashioned stereo? Cassette tapes, turntable? how old is that picture?

I can guarantee you when Willie Williams breaks into a stereo shop, like he did in high school, he walks right past that system to get to the better stuff.

Advertisement
Closet thing to a lock we had in past couple years was duke.

I don't remember but did he take visits or no?

Closet thing to a lock we had in past couple years was duke.

I don't remember but did he take visits or no?

Duke? He did not take visits. What's funny is a USF writer for one of the scouting sites said Miami threatened to pull his offer if he did(Which was a lie). Lol

I could be wrong, but I thought that Golden did chide Duke when he started talking about taking visits. Basically, and I could be wrong, I thought he told him that he was sort of like the torch bearer for the class and needed to present himself that way. Again, I could be wrong, but I thought it went down similar to the way that I described above. That's part of the reason why I try my best not to critique that kid. He could have went anywhere in the nation, and had every freakin excuse to do so, yet he stayed the course AND appears to be humble as **** to boot. The kid is a godsend.

Advertisement
Back