You wanna Laugh...Brad Kaaya BS from UCLA boards

Gamineal

All-ACC
I have a pal of mine a UCLA grad that him and I have a bet going on, he thinks Kaaya de-commits by Halloween to UCLA...we are playing for greens fees at Pinehurst number 2....

this is what he just sent me...I had to laugh

Just heard last night from a QB coach with excellent sources that Miami is trying to get out of the commitment of Kaaya due to his on-the-field performance up to this point. They are questioning his decision making and the fact that Chaminade, as much as they would like to throw, are running way more due to that fact. I've watched a number of his games and haven't been that impressed with him. I also heard that the Hart QB (White?) is all but set to go to UCLA. That's all I know and heard so I thought I'd share it with the board.

So you know my source is pretty credible, this same guy told me that Tyler Foreman was going to go to UCLA.

Advertisement
Be nice to UCLA fans. They're new at this whole being relevant thing. They'll get the hang of it eventually.

343.gif

Advertisement
Lmao

"Just heard last night from a QB coach with excellent sources that Miami is trying to get out of the commitment of Kaaya due to his on-the-field performance up to this point."

So we trying to get out of Kaaya's commitment but not rosier who has a similar completion % & 400 less yards? :ibisroflmao:

Hope you included the caddie fee too....

I have a pal of mine a UCLA grad that him and I have a bet going on, he thinks Kaaya de-commits by Halloween to UCLA...we are playing for greens fees at Pinehurst number 2....

this is what he just sent me...I had to laugh

Just heard last night from a QB coach with excellent sources that Miami is trying to get out of the commitment of Kaaya due to his on-the-field performance up to this point. They are questioning his decision making and the fact that Chaminade, as much as they would like to throw, are running way more due to that fact. I've watched a number of his games and haven't been that impressed with him. I also heard that the Hart QB (White?) is all but set to go to UCLA. That's all I know and heard so I thought I'd share it with the board.

So you know my source is pretty credible, this same guy told me that Tyler Foreman was going to go to UCLA.

what about kaaya has been unimpressive? Still has a good td to interception ratio. I mean i'm sure he's not airing it out like most would hope for, but i haven't read anywhere saying he's played poorly

Advertisement
the main source in OP's post is i assume some random guy on the UCLA boards that heard from a random "QB coach." move along folks...nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Your friend is an idiot.

he did not write it...just fwd to me kinda laughing himself..UCLA fans want this kid bad...

They should. It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

It's hard to wrap my mind around that, but I'm glad we're able to do it either way. Kid will be a good one here.

Last edited:
It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

It's hard to wrap my mind around that, but I'm glad we're able to do it either way. Kid will be a good one here.

It's not really shocking when you figure that teams have been doing it to us in our "backyard" for the better part of a decade.

Advertisement
It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

It's not really shocking when you figure that teams have been doing it to us in our "backyard" for the better part of a decade.

It seems that way to us, but if you look at the big picture Southern California gets raided way harder than South Florida does. Where do you think all those kids that play for Oregon and Stanford come from? And before Oregon and Stanford came along, they were going to Colorado and Washington.

The state of Georgia has a ton of great football players. So does the state of Mississippi. Do they stay home? No, most of them go to Alabama, Auburn, etc or else UGA would win the SEC every single year.

What about Texas? You remember all those Nebraska teams from the 80's and 90's? Those were kids from Texas. Oklahoma's roster is full of Texans.

What about the Northeast? New Jersey and PA have a decent amount of talent. Quan Muhammad might be the best football player from that region last year and he chose Miami. A lot of them go to Notre Dame, Michigan, even SEC teams, Miami, FSU, etc. Otherwise Rutgers and Penn State would be powerhouses.

In all, I think South Florida kids are more loyal than they get credit for. The majority of our class is from South Florida, and we have the best kids committed right now (Chad Thomas, for example). We get hung up on a few that choose to leave, but most choose to stay.

Last edited:
Your friend is an idiot.

he did not write it...just fwd to me kinda laughing himself..UCLA fans want this kid bad...

They should. It blows my mind that we can walk in to their house, **** on their lawn, kick their dog, and steal basically the best quarterback in the state of California right out from under their noses.

Simply an exercise in excellent, early talent evaluation on the part of our staff, particularly Coach Coley. Remember, prior to the Opening and being named a member of the Elite 11, Kaaya wasn't perceived as one of the top-tier QB's (at least in regard to recruiting services). He performs on a big stage and boom, blows up. At that point he was already locked into Miami. ****, I think Barton Simmons at 247 lists Kaaya as one of his top 25 players in the nation regardless of position. Just more evidence this staff can evaluate.

Your friend is an idiot.

Simply an exercise in excellent, early talent evaluation on the part of our staff, particularly Coach Coley. Remember, prior to the Opening and being named a member of the Elite 11, Kaaya wasn't perceived as one of the top-tier QB's (at least in regard to recruiting services). He performs on a big stage and boom, blows up. At that point he was already locked into Miami. ****, I think Barton Simmons at 247 lists Kaaya as one of his top 25 players in the nation regardless of position. Just more evidence this staff can evaluate.

It's crazy that we found him before the local school did. We're thousands of miles away, meanwhile UCLA could have had someone on his campus every day. It's not like this kid plays for some nobody school, it's a well-known high school in So Cal.

That either says really good things about us, or really bad things about UCLA and USC. Or both.

Advertisement
Back