You know what, creds to Manny

All the guys on this board that actually have sources said this the past few days regarding both the end of last week's game and also this week's game
Are CIS insiders considered 3rd hand knowledge??

Advertisement
Yeah, I think I read that it was 13 out,12 of whom play and about 8 who are either starters or regular contributors. It looks like we almost didn’t have the OL numbers to play the game yet some people will continue to dismiss the ugly wins by talking about who’s missing on other teams.
When you can’t sub, the players are at a greater risk of getting seriously injured. Some ppl just don’t seem to get it. The other team is subbing all game up front bc we’re still going tempo. However, no one was available to sub, I think ND was the only OL sub smh, so we had to keep Scaife on the field. That’s probably why this next game is canceled, guys can’t go. Covid too but guys are hurt but the subs got Covid. Smh

This is the fourth week in a row we faced a back up QB or 2 QB system. We've been extraordinarily lucky in this regard.

Let's see how we fare against Wake and UNC before praising him.

Herndon Hooker is not a backup QB. Not sure where you got that from.

And this is a Covid year. We played down 18 guys from what the roster was back in August. Winning these past couple weeks was very impressive considering 3/4 of teams would have canceled if they were in our shoes

Advertisement
Back