You know it’s bad when a US Congressman is weighing in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
qUC9Gx2.gif

Close enough..

Advertisement
I don't accept 7-5 corches. Maybe you need to look in the mirror, while also getting a massage from Kenneth
With your penchant for crying like a little bih i would bet youre getting your daily Kenneth massage right now.

You don't have to accept 7-5, no one likes it to be honest, but if you're truly a man you can handle it like a man. Not the whinny little bih you're looking like. That's all

With your penchant for crying like a little bih i would bet youre getting your daily Kenneth massage right now.

You don't have to accept 7-5, no one likes it to be honest, but if you're truly a man you can handle it like a man. Not the whinny little bih you're looking like. That's all
Handle my favorite team in any sport being mediocre for over a decade and a half due to ****** corching. I'm calling corching out and you come on here hipo critically crying, saying that I'm crying; with emphasis on handling it like a man. Sounds like you're the one who needs a safe space because you're unconfirmed in society with your desires. Oh lastly, fire Rorcht!!

Advertisement

Are you really going to sit there whining about another poster whining?

Advertisement
Back