You know it’s bad when a US Congressman is weighing in

Advertisement
Diaz leaving was blow but it isn't the end of the world yet.

The end of the world would be promoting Banda or hiring some out of touch coach.

Lets see what happens with the hire. Everything doesn't have to become a toxic discussion. Before it is really toxic.

Diaz wasn't the end all of coaches. We could land someone better and yes. We could also land someone worse but lets see how it plays out.

Calling someone out for calling the kettle black is not whining.
What you were doing and have done in numerous threads. Is whining.
If i am whining you're the biggest gaped out vag., or maybe your captain come save a bih? I'll be the whiner, you can be the gaped out one. Ok?

glad we could come to some common ground

Advertisement
If i am whining you're the biggest gaped out vag., or maybe your captain come save a bih? I'll be the whiner, you can be the gaped out one. Ok?

glad we could come to some common ground

All you do in thread after thread after thread is whine about people mocking corch Richt. You sound like a 9 year old girl on the Taylor Swift forum defending Taylor from the "haters".

Fawk U Haters: DON'T MAKE FUN OF RICHT. HE IS THE BEST COACH EVER!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS YOU CANT RUN A PRE ROCKNE OFFENSE LIKE MORK!!!!!

All you do in thread after thread after thread is whine about people mocking corch Richt. You sound like a 9 year old girl on the Taylor Swift forum defending Taylor from the "haters".

Fawk U Haters: DON'T MAKE FUN OF RICHT. HE IS THE BEST COACH EVER!!!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS YOU CANT RUN A PRE ROCKNE OFFENSE LIKE MORK!!!!!
FALSE. You're projecting what you do in every thread. I try to have rational discussions.

All you do is try to be funny and pile on, every post of every thread. but if anyone points out when people are wrong...all of the sudden they're slurpers or homers. I also don't believe in constant crying and whining on the internet. I make my protests and dislikes count in other ways my friend. You know with donations and stuff like that, ish that truly counts and matters.

FALSE. You're projecting what you do in every thread. I try to have rational discussions.

All you do is try to be funny and pile on, every post of every thread. but if anyone points out when people are wrong...all of the sudden they're slurpers or homers. I also don't believe in constant crying and whining on the internet. I make my protests and dislikes count in other ways my friend. You know with donations and stuff like that, ish that truly counts and matters.

I literally see you whining in almost every thread you post in. You remind me of a Taylor Swift fan girl, but with a bit more slurping involved.

Cane Fan: *insert accurate criticism of Richt*
Fawk U: slurp slurp slurp don't mock mork slurp slurp slurp
Cane Fan: *insert excellent rebuttal
Fawk U: *slurping intensifies*

Donating money to the program does not make you special. I donate as well. As do many fans on this site.

Advertisement
I literally see you whining in almost every thread you post in. You remind me of a Taylor Swift fan girl, but with a bit more slurping involved.

Cane Fan: *insert accurate criticism of Richt*
Fawk U: slurp slurp slurp don't mock mork slurp slurp slurp
Cane Fan: *insert excellent rebuttal
Fawk U: *slurping intensifies*

Donating money to the program does not make you special. I donate as well. As do many fans on this site.
I literally give thousands a year to the Hurricane Club and I have every right to vent on a declining stock. This clown pays money and white knights for Rorcht like he's his *****

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah, actually it shows how ill-informed Curbelo is and that he should stick to politics.

What a shock; politicians on Twitter speaking out of line. You don't say.

Manny wants to be a head coach and left because he got the offer. He was Temple's second choice and despite having the second-best defense in the nation, TU was the only one who came calling.

If his goal is to someday be Miami's head coach—best path is to go be a head coach somewhere else and learn how to run a program, opposed to staying on as a defensive coordinator and waiting on Richt to retire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back