You guys need to leave Al Golden ALONE!

If Al must go, hopefully they give the job to to Mark D'Onofrio. The program needs continuity and he seems totally capable of keeping things going.

Advertisement
He's still my golden boy. If you don't support the man leading the team then you don't support the team.

Coach Golden is the most important cog in the Canes machine. He's the Big Mac at McDonald's. The Whopper at Burger King. The #13 at Canton.

Good to see that you're still in love. God, I remember some of those threads when you were just throwing yourself into his arms. It was pretty embarrassing.

It's really exciting but a little scary that you keep such close tabs on the things I type. I'm flattered, but my pet bunny has the bubble guts.

**** I cant wait until we hire Mike Leach.

All joking aside.... In all honesty if he could put together a defense he would be my number 1 personal choice. He has an edge chip on his shoulder attitude that reminds me of how we USED to be, and if I remember correctly he really wanted the job at one point. His offense is really fun to watch, but like I said...uh we are going to need a defense. If he could do that we would smash people.

As to Golden. I like him as a person. Aside from coaching us. I think he's a class act kind of guy, but not the right fit for our program. I wanted him to succeed like everybody else, but it's clear he just doesn't have the capacity to know how to work with the talent down here.

All joking aside.... In all honesty if he could put together a defense he would be my number 1 personal choice. He has an edge chip on his shoulder attitude that reminds me of how we USED to be, and if I remember correctly he really wanted the job at one point. His offense is really fun to watch, but like I said...uh we are going to need a defense. If he could do that we would smash people.

As to Golden. I like him as a person. Aside from coaching us. I think he's a class act kind of guy, but not the right fit for our program. I wanted him to succeed like everybody else, but it's clear he just doesn't have the capacity to know how to work with the talent down here.

Not true, met him once, he was a ****

Advertisement

Really? I've never met him I figured he would be kind of be you know one of those confident firm handshake guys, but not in an ******* kind of way....although I can see it as a possibility.

Really? I've never met him I figured he would be kind of be you know one of those confident firm handshake guys, but not in an ******* kind of way....although I can see it as a possibility.

Yep, met him at a alumni event, miserable personality. Fisch, Kehoe and McDonald were great, Golden not so much

Yep, met him at a alumni event, miserable personality. Fisch, Kehoe and McDonald were great, Golden not so much

Was this before or after we wanted his head on a platter?

Duke's freshman year, what was that 2012?

Advertisement

Yeah, so before we wanted his head

i honestly don't do this, but this is the first time i came to a thread to SPECIFICALLY down vote.

Yeah, so before we wanted his head

Speak for yourself.

Of all people, Cribby, you know I've been calling for his head for years. That POS.

Al Golden is a worthless POS as a HC! If he wants to be our AD, I'd take him. However, HC who cannot fire his buddy who does a ****** job must go!

Was I nice enough?

I'm rather new on here and all I've seen on here are just mean things about Coach Golden.

I saw a video earlier where someone was drinking beer and cursing Al Golden...on youtube...for the public to see!

We've always been a wholesome friendly fan base. Some would say the kindest and most gentle fans in the south.

You know what they say you don't come from Coral Gables unless you know some Moral Fables. I know so many of you support Coach Golden, and the canes and want him to succeed.

When you say f*** that P**ce of Sh*** coach! I know your heart is really saying "From that Place of Shine" Coach! and really isn't that what we miami fans and family are all about! Being Sunny and Bright!

So don't be down, be nice like Jerome Brown!
Don't be mean, we're a #hashtag team!
If you're feeling mad or if the play makes you nauseous.
Just be Glad and let Al lead us....It's a process

Advertisement
Al Golden is a worthless POS as a HC! If he wants to be our AD, I'd take him. However, HC who cannot fire his buddy who does a ****** job must go!

Was I nice enough?

I'm rather new on here and all I've seen on here are just mean things about Coach Golden.

I saw a video earlier where someone was drinking beer and cursing Al Golden...on youtube...for the public to see!

We've always been a wholesome friendly fan base. Some would say the kindest and most gentle fans in the south.

You know what they say you don't come from Coral Gables unless you know some Moral Fables. I know so many of you support Coach Golden, and the canes and want him to succeed.

When you say f*** that P**ce of Sh*** coach! I know your heart is really saying "From that Place of Shine" Coach! and really isn't that what we miami fans and family are all about! Being Sunny and Bright!

So don't be down, be nice like Jerome Brown!
Don't be mean, we're a #hashtag team!
If you're feeling mad or if the play makes you nauseous.
Just be Glad and let Al lead us....It's a process

You want an AD who can't fire a coach that is his friend?

Sometimes this board's lack of perception regarding satire makes me sad. Guess we just have to chalk that deficiency up to being a downtrodden lot. IF we're ever good again we may need to tighten that up as a group.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back